Author Topic: YUKMOUTH TALKS MAC DRE'S FINAL HOURS,SNITCHING ON SUGE KNIGHT & BEEF WITH J-DIGG  (Read 1703 times)

2Relevant

and also why he doesn't fuck with the fakest anymore

Blood$

Diggs of all people calling anybody a rat is comical lol

never knew Keak and San Quinn got into it though, bet that was a good fight  :laugh:

$Eg2$

^Whats up with Diggs?  :o

Sccit

never knew Keak and San Quinn got into it though, bet that was a good fight  :laugh:

who did diggs rat on?

no one

haters spread false rumors, diggs been solid.

Blood$

who did diggs rat on?

no one

oh yeah, real solid

like Kevin Gates once said, 99.9% of dudes that go on these crime shows and documentaries are really rats

Sccit

who did diggs rat on?

no one

oh yeah, real solid

like Kevin Gates once said, 99.9% of dudes that go on these crime shows and documentaries are really rats

??

sound like a bitter dude to me and kevin gates is a bisexual weirdo

reek daddy rip beyond certified too, fuck that yappin, stop fallin for the okey doke

Blood$

name one or two projects you ever listened to from Kevin Gates lol, he's better than most of this new generation and also more certified than every rapper in this thread named  8)

Sccit

name one or two projects you ever listened to from Kevin Gates lol, he's better than most of this new generation and also more certified than every rapper in this thread named  8)

lol @ kevin gates more certified than reek daddy.

i don't listen to gates, but what i have heard has been mediocre. i do know he's an attention whore who says stuff for shock value tho. anyone dissin american gangster is a hater, that documentary was major for the crest and was endorsed by all the crest og's. period.

Blood$

i don't listen to gates, but what i have heard has been mediocre. i do know he's an attention whore who says stuff for shock value tho. anyone dissin american gangster is a hater, that documentary was major for the crest and was endorsed by all the crest og's. period.

If you think Luca Brasi 2 and Islah were medicore then I don't know what to tell you lol

American Gangster, America's Most Evil, Mobsters, Gangland, First 48, etc. and all those true crime style shows are mostly told by rats and people on the outside looking in so take them for what they really are

Sccit

If you think Luca Brasi 2 and Islah were medicore then I don't know what to tell you lol

American Gangster, America's Most Evil, Mobsters, Gangland, First 48, etc. and all those true crime style shows are mostly told by rats and people on the outside looking in so take them for what they really are

rats are everywhere, but appearing on a crime related television show is nothing close to snitching. the concept behind snitching is to give out info in order to reduce your own charges. folks just got the definition twisted, there has never been paperwork out on j diggs like there was on psd, so no, he's not a snitch and bitter folks can say all they want but american gangster was still big for the crest and that's why all of mac dres folks supported it.