Author Topic: Song Or Album U Want To Hear But Still Havent Because Its Rare As Fuxx  (Read 1661 times)

123imagee

Bloody Mary The Queen Mary LP

Federalistic Kill Or Be Killed LP

Lil Hawk Of Damu Ridas Little Red Riding Hood

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re: Song Or Album U Want To Hear But Still Havent Because Its Rare As Fuxx
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 05:22:41 AM »
Rakim - Oh My God!
N.W.A - Not These Niggaz Again
Goldyn State Warriorz - The Coast Is Clear
Big Daddy Kane - The LP (produced by Scratch, Primo, Alchemist, etc) meant to be released around the time of Oh My God!
Kool G Rap - The Giancana Story (the version featuring 1st Nigga {Primo Remix} and Keep Going), not the released version.

All these were meant to be released around the same time, but in a conspiracy against me, they weren't.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

SuperSpider

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 06:06:49 AM »
N'matez - Stay of Execution, not because it is rare, but because it never even dropped

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 12:00:36 PM »
...Also

HRSMN - Dunno what it's meant to be called, but apparently M80 is holding on to this.
Dr Dre & Ice Cube - Helter Skelter
Non Phixion & Necro - Secret Society
The Lady of Rage - Eargazm (A Dre produced debut)
Dr Dre - The Chronic II

Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

dnjp4life

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 12:45:30 PM »
I've been waiting ages for 2Pac featuring Snoop and Daz 'Only Move 4 The Money' to leak, but it hasn't yet.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 02:27:36 PM »
Rakim - Oh My God!
N.W.A - Not These Niggaz Again
Goldyn State Warriorz - The Coast Is Clear
Big Daddy Kane - The LP (produced by Scratch, Primo, Alchemist, etc) meant to be released around the time of Oh My God!
Kool G Rap - The Giancana Story (the version featuring 1st Nigga {Primo Remix} and Keep Going), not the released version.

All these were meant to be released around the same time, but in a conspiracy against me, they weren't.

Kane album would've been crazy.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 03:29:58 PM »
sicx - deer hunter

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 02:39:25 AM »
the 213 demo tape
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

HighEyeCue

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 06:30:47 AM »
we've all heard it but OG Next Episode in CD quality

NIBIRU

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2017, 12:08:50 AM »
I've been waiting ages for 2Pac featuring Snoop and Daz 'Only Move 4 The Money' to leak, but it hasn't yet.

There is a version with TUPAC Feat DAZ & BAD AZZ leaked . SNOOP version it's OG ?
100% FRENCH FUNK

dnjp4life

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2017, 04:29:46 AM »

There is a version with TUPAC Feat DAZ & BAD AZZ leaked . SNOOP version it's OG ?

Yeah, the version that's been around for ages from the Makaveli & Dillinger EP is apparently not the original version. The OG has a Snoop verse on it (supposedly his second verse from the track 'May I') instead of Daz's verse.  Bad Azz is on it and the beat is the same, though.

The following users thanked this post: NIBIRU

SuperSpider

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2017, 07:03:09 AM »

Yeah, the version that's been around for ages from the Makaveli & Dillinger EP is apparently not the original version. The OG has a Snoop verse on it (supposedly his second verse from the track 'May I') instead of Daz's verse.  Bad Azz is on it and the beat is the same, though.

So you have been waiting to hear a song that is pretty much a cut and paste of stuff that is already out? Sounds to me like you've already heard it then..

dnjp4life

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2017, 08:21:31 AM »

So you have been waiting to hear a song that is pretty much a cut and paste of stuff that is already out? Sounds to me like you've already heard it then..

I suppose so, yeah.  It's just that it's one of my favourite 2Pac tracks and I'd like to hear it in its original form.