Author Topic: Eminem Reveals Release Date For New Album  (Read 9466 times)

Okka

Eminem Reveals Release Date For New Album
« on: October 14, 2017, 04:45:08 PM »

Eminem is going to make the end of the year super hot for Hip-Hop fans with a new album!

(AllHipHop News) It appears that the world will have to contend with a new album from Eminem.

The Detroit wordsmith has revealed that November 17 will be the date his ninth album will drop, according to industry staple Hits Daily Double. The now-bearded rapper has been in the studio with Dr. Dre and and 2 Chainz as well. Little more is know about the a untitled album.

Similar to Jay-Z, Em has not dropped an album since 2013’s The Marshall Mathers LP 2. That opus sold over 4-times platinum.

The rapper will be heard on a new album from Pink called Beautiful Trauma, which drops Friday. Em is featured on “Revenge.”

https://www.themaven.net/allhiphop/news/eminem-reveals-release-date-for-new-album-4rPjXzwUAU60aSRdYKIhmw

Lucifuge

Re: Eminem Reveals Release Date For New Album
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 12:40:22 AM »
Dissing trump, couple love songs, pop, goofy. Eminem is wack as fuck these days.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

dnjp4life

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 05:01:40 AM »
Interesting that it's only one month away and yet we've heard next to nothing about this project other than a couple of possible collaborations and the BET cypher freestyle to get his name out there again.  No tentative single, not even a name for the album which is unusual for Eminem.
I'm thinking it's gonna cover a lot of political and topical themes, and will be quite a serious album.  Might even be one of these 'surprise' online drops without anything being heard beforehand.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 05:59:24 AM »
interesting to see how his fan base reacts to the Trump diss when the album comes out...I think it will sell but not as much as his previous records

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 09:41:41 AM »
it's guna go platinum first week

2Relevant

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 05:04:28 PM »
no doubt it will sell big but only white folks give a shit bout an em release whats funny you got all these fake as em fans especally the young kids say hes the best yadda yadda yadda but cant name anything but the singles some dont even know bout the pre aftermath stuff but em is smart to walk away and come back every some years cause people would of gotten tired of his rap years ago 

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 01:18:00 AM »
If the Fredwreck and Dr. Dre tracks are upto Relapse standard, i'll probably cop this. If it's Recovery/MMLP2 standard, probably not.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

SuperSpider

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 03:51:17 AM »
It will sell big and still be a flop of an album

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 07:40:06 AM »
mmlp2 was dope

BIGWORM

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 09:03:54 PM »
Can't wait for this. I've got a feeling he's going to come with a better album than we expect.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2017, 09:10:34 PM »
Meh. He's got no angle other than making an anti-Trump album. Sheep gonna claim it's for the culture, it's really for more M's.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 08:15:24 AM »
Meh. He's got no angle other than making an anti-Trump album. Sheep gonna claim it's for the culture, it's really for more M's.

he did the same wit the anti-bush shit in 04

dnjp4life

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2017, 10:03:00 AM »
So the album is titled 'Revival' apparently.  Would have made sense to call his last album by that name, surely?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2017, 03:01:04 PM »

Yeah & he was the best rapper in the world. Now he's washed up looking for views.

Just give me a 6.5/10 album, Slim. I'll take that.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2017, 08:12:11 PM »

Yeah & he was the best rapper in the world. Now he's washed up looking for views.

Just give me a 6.5/10 album, Slim. I'll take that.

bet it's better than jays shit