Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MAKE AMERICA CRIP AGAIN (Official Discussion)  (Read 12929 times)

Sccit

Re: Snoop Dogg Announces New Album, ‘Make America Crip Again
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2017, 02:58:46 PM »
This guy mayne! This guy.

Indeed. Also a real big hypocrite. Being a peaceful rastafarian singing no guns allowed one year, and then the next year he's a super crip killer.

who cares, was 2Pac a hypocrite for dropping "Keep Ya Head Up" and "I Get Around" in the same year? also Crips started as an initially positive movement which later became perverted which is obvious known information you can choose to look up or not, maybe Snoop will be shedding light on that aspect of it on this release

the only upsetting thing is that he biting c-lim witout giving credit

C-Lim is a nobody and it's not like if he dropped the album with the title first he would suddenly blow up off it lol I understand what you're getting at though, I bet Snoop saw when Lynch had one of the hats on IG and he ran with the idea

lol that's not really true about crips, but some of them do try spinning it into that to justify their shit.

c-lim is the creator of them hats so snoop had to get them from him.. would be nice for him to get credit even if he isn't a major artist brodie

2Relevant

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2017, 03:10:25 PM »

Indeed. Also a real big hypocrite. Being a peaceful rastafarian singing no guns allowed one year, and then the next year he's a super crip killer.

who cares, was 2Pac a hypocrite for dropping "Keep Ya Head Up" and "I Get Around" in the same year? also Crips started as an initially positive movement which later became perverted which is obvious known information you can choose to look up or not, maybe Snoop will be shedding light on that aspect of it on this release

the only upsetting thing is that he biting c-lim witout giving credit

C-Lim is a nobody and it's not like if he dropped the album with the title first he would suddenly blow up off it lol I understand what you're getting at though, I bet Snoop saw when Lynch had one of the hats on IG and he ran with the idea

lol that's not really true about crips, but some of them do try spinning it into that to justify their shit.

c-lim is the creator of them hats so snoop had to get them from him.. would be nice for him to get credit even if he isn't a major artist brodie
fuck a nobody like c what
ever his name is i dont give a shit what some worthless gang member do or say im about the music and most likely i wont even entertain this project cause snoop granddaddy dogg is way way past his prime like someone said above if you dont like it dont listen to it which myself wont do

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2017, 08:47:50 PM »

romson19

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

The following users thanked this post: gio™fugahoo

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2017, 03:58:04 AM »

Yup. Snoop Flip Flop really is something else with his super blatant sellout antics. Boy will do anything for that paper and it shows.

dnjp4life

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2017, 04:43:21 AM »
The cover art does make this seem like it would be a mixtape, but if Snoop has confirmed it as an actual album himself then I can't argue about that.
Either way, it's surprising that he's releasing something new so soon after 'Neva Left'.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2017, 09:40:07 AM »
The cover art does make this seem like it would be a mixtape, but if Snoop has confirmed it as an actual album himself then I can't argue about that.
Either way, it's surprising that he's releasing something new so soon after 'Neva Left'.

it's an ep

SuperSpider

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2017, 03:50:04 AM »
More like, Make America cringe again. Post-2008 Snoop should never even show his face out smh

Okka

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2017, 05:41:27 AM »
More like, Make America cringe again. Post-2008 Snoop should never even show his face out smh

Are you gonna say that same shit in every thread about Snoop? I'm fuckin' tired of readin' the same shit again and again.

k1000

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2017, 12:31:51 PM »
M.A.C.A.

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2017, 01:17:37 PM »
Snoop is such a douchebag, that title is so dumb as fuck and that music sucks.

We all wish that snoop should've been in suge's car in 96 not 2pac!!!

The following users thanked this post:

ILoveQSeven

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2017, 06:04:18 PM »
http://2dopeboyz.com/2017/10/19/snoop-dogg-make-america-crip-again/

It's an EP:
1. M.A.C.A.
2. 3’s Company f. Chris Brown & O.T. Genasis
3. Good Foot
4. Dis Finna Be A Breeze f. HaHa Davis
5. None Of Mine
6. My Last Name f. October London
7. Sports Center f. Designer Flow
8. Fly Away f. Shon Lawon

https://soundcloud.com/snoopdogg/macasingle

Chef_YRD

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2017, 09:03:07 AM »
So no more gospel album?
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

HighEyeCue

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2017, 11:25:27 AM »
the disrespect for Snoop :-\

his albums always contain a few bangers and this EP should be no exception

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM, Sccit