Author Topic: ***Archive Mondays  (Read 1130 times)

2Relevant

***Archive Mondays
« on: October 17, 2017, 03:48:38 PM »
guess bomb_none is putting out "untouched" every Monday how bout a sticky to keep updating this ?

2pac - If They Love Their Kidz (10/09)

http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/9oPGcF99/file.html

2pac - I'd Rather Be Yo Nigga (10/16)

http://www103.zippyshare.com/v/85i8avFe/file.html

dnjp4life

Re: ***Archive Mondays
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 04:52:39 AM »
It's a good idea to keep this as a sticky just in case you miss something and can come back to it.  I'm always looking to add to my 2Pac collection so I appreciate something like this.

The following users thanked this post: 2Relevant

2Relevant

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 12:08:18 PM »
It's a good idea to keep this as a sticky just in case you miss something and can come back to it.  I'm always looking to add to my 2Pac collection so I appreciate something like this.

lets see it any of the useless mods on here make it a sticky cause if not you all are on your own  8)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 02:22:42 PM »
Not trying to fuel any 'message board' wars, but why not just join bomb first and get them there?  They are posted every Monday in the same spot.  Sure would be a lot easier than trying to get a sticky over here and have someone go get the link, then post it over here and update it every week.  Yes?

2Relevant

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 04:51:50 PM »
Not trying to fuel any 'message board' wars, but why not just join bomb first and get them there?  They are posted every Monday in the same spot.  Sure would be a lot easier than trying to get a sticky over here and have someone go get the link, then post it over here and update it every week.  Yes?

so you are saying if someone happen to leak a unheard Soopafly track lets say on 2pacforum you wouldn't want it on this site since most of you aren't on there? im just trying to keep this forum moving its dying a very slow death with the same topics from the last 10 years only time you see something new on here is when members from other sites share something

and why even join bomb_none anyway that site is more dead then t.n was sure people go to bomb_none for the Archive Mondays dl and gone only 3 or 4 members you ever see on there are the retards who think 2pac is alive then you got 2pacforum which has about 100 active members on your average day i just got off there and there was 43 real members on not some fake bots and right now at this very moment there are 2 real members on here including me so what that tell you bout this forum
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 04:59:36 PM by 2Relevant »

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 06:00:09 PM »
A Soopafly song?  Oh well that's different then. Yeah that should be posted to every message board possible. I can't afford to miss any of THE MAN'S songs. Wish someone would do an archive Monday for his songs. That would get some major message board traffic.

woof

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 10:23:32 AM »
A Soopafly song?  Oh well that's different then. Yeah that should be posted to every message board possible. I can't afford to miss any of THE MAN'S songs. Wish someone would do an archive Monday for his songs. That would get some major message board traffic.

;D ;D

The following users thanked this post: 2Relevant