Author Topic: A&E To Premiere ‘Who Killed Tupac?’ Mini-Series  (Read 1112 times)

2Relevant

A&E To Premiere ‘Who Killed Tupac?’ Mini-Series
« on: October 29, 2017, 12:53:05 PM »

So, to date: there’s a movie (All Eyez On Me), there will be a Steve McQueen-reared authorized biography, and there will be a “true crime” series on USA.

So, why not toss one more 2Pac show into the mix?

A&E — the same network that previously aired Biggie: The Life of Notorious B.I.G — will soon debut a a new special, Who Killed Tupac?. A six-part series, Who Killed Tupac? will follow civil rights attorney Ben Crump “as he conducts a no-stone-unturned investigation of the key theories behind the unsolved murder of rapper Tupac Shakur over six episodes.” ‘Pac’s brother, Mopreme Shakur, will also appear in the series, and is a consulting producer.

A&E has begun airing a brief trailer for the series, which debuts November 21st at 9PM. THat can be seen below.

kuruptlon

Re: A&E To Premiere ‘Who Killed Tupac?’ Mini-Series
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 07:44:15 AM »
Just finished watching this. I thought it was pretty interesting and was surprised at how many people they were able to get on camera for interviews. Though most the information is already known and exploring some of the conspiracy theories was a waste of time, I still liked it.

That interview with Orlando Anderson was pretty telling the way he smirked when he said he didn't kill 2pac.

what did you guys think?

MOBNigga06

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 07:39:10 AM »
Just finished watching this. I thought it was pretty interesting and was surprised at how many people they were able to get on camera for interviews. Though most the information is already known and exploring some of the conspiracy theories was a waste of time, I still liked it.

That interview with Orlando Anderson was pretty telling the way he smirked when he said he didn't kill 2pac.

what did you guys think?

Where can this series be watched? Is it on Youtube?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 10:31:11 AM »

what did you guys think?

Where can this series be watched? Is it on Youtube?

http://dwatchseries.to/serie/who_killed_tupac_

The following users thanked this post: The Predator

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 11:31:06 PM »
Well, I just finished watching the series and was extremely impressed by it.

Of course, there was some silliness in it. How could they even waste time entertaining the possibility that Lil Half Dead killed Tupac?

It was amazing to see virtually all of the relevant players (who are alive) on camera. Besides Suge and Puffy, they had practically everyone. Especially surprised to Low MB, Kurt Kobane, and some of the Blood and Crip niggas talking about this. I guess the producers of the show broke bread well.

As for the question "Who Killed Tupac?", it seems more obvious than ever that Orlando Anderson did it. Keeffe D's confession sounds basically true on all the details (perhaps the part about Puffy is not exactly true), and Corey Edwards' statement that Orlando was driving around looking for revenge on the night of the shooting makes it all the more obvious.

I wonder what DeeeeeeeezNuts thinks?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.