Author Topic: Tupac's Interviews as MP3 Collection  (Read 842 times)

MOBNigga06

Tupac's Interviews as MP3 Collection
« on: October 30, 2017, 12:06:33 AM »
Hoping somebody at this form can help your OG homeboy the MOBNigga out: I'm looking for audio files, in the best available quality, of all of Tupac's interviews. I would imagine that some other Pac fan has already compiled these files and circulated them in a ZIP or whatnot, so if anyone here can help me find it or pass it on to me, that would be a great help.

I used to listen to Pac's music on my way to the gym (especially Lil Homies, Troublesome 96, Hit Em Up), but I find that I get even more inspiration from the nigga's interviews. So I need to put all that shit onto my iPhone, ya feel me?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

2Relevant

Re: Tupac's Interviews as MP3 Collection
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2017, 03:48:25 PM »
Hoping somebody at this form can help your OG homeboy the MOBNigga out: I'm looking for audio files, in the best available quality, of all of Tupac's interviews. I would imagine that some other Pac fan has already compiled these files and circulated them in a ZIP or whatnot, so if anyone here can help me find it or pass it on to me, that would be a great help.

I used to listen to Pac's music on my way to the gym (especially Lil Homies, Troublesome 96, Hit Em Up), but I find that I get even more inspiration from the nigga's interviews. So I need to put all that shit onto my iPhone, ya feel me?

try 2pac forum im sure you will find what you need