Author Topic: For Fux sake! Did any rapper fall off harder than Shyne?  (Read 4172 times)

Re: For Fux sake! Did any rapper fall off harder than Shyne?
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2017, 09:19:00 AM »
No one, ever in the history of rap, or even potentially in the future, will ever fall off as much as Snoop did.

First album was straight heat and showcased an artist on a whole nother level, second one was an immense drop off but still featured some decent tracks, next few had him coming up for air once in a while with a banger but steadily drowning followed by holding onto various gimmicks to stay afloat and then being saved and pulled aboard a luxury cruiser where he tap dances for rich white folks upto this day in order to keep the money rolling in.

Wherever you need him, whatever you want him to say, Snoop'll be there (as long as you cut the check).

snoop has

classic:
doggystyle 1993

near classic:
doggfather 1996
top dogg 1999
last meal 2000
eastsidaz (eastsidaz) 2000
three the hard way (213) 2004

great:
smokefest 1998
dead man walkin 2000
blue carpet treatment 2006
7 dayz of funk 2013

good:
ducez n trayz (eastsidaz) 2001
paid da cost 2002
r&g 2004
coolaid 2016
neva left 2017

and the rest are solid to sub-par .. but that's 15 albums that range from good to classic. and that's not including projects he played a major part in like the chronic, murder was the case, 2001 etc.

so yea, your hate for snoop is overshadowing your logic on this one..has he fallen off? naturally. but he's also made way too much good shit to ever be pegged as someone who had the "biggest" fall off ever.

Take his diznick outta your ear for a moment and answer the following question honestly:

Do you think that Snoop ever fulfilled or delivered on the promise of his skill and artistry as exemplified by his first album?

Like dudes with a struggle beard his discography is patchy at best and if you were to divide his hits and misses on a scale we both know which one would weigh heavier. RIP Snoop Doggy Dogg, we hardly knew ya.

you literally have to be a retard to say he fell off more than anyone when he is the biggest artist ever out the west coast..of course he delivered. i just named you 15 projects of his that are all good to classic .... sure, doggystyle was his best album, but a lot of rappers first album is their best. jay-z, warren g, ice cube, dpg, mobb deep, nas, wu-tang, dr dre, xzibit, etc etc .... all came best on their debut. just like in the other thread, u come off as someone who got raped by a dude in a snoop mask ..... you're clearly in your feelings when it comes to critiquing the man and judge him with no objectivity whatsoever.

And you come off like a west coast groupie that doesn't like to think the whole entire coast fell off a cliff after 96. Let me spell it out for you:

Doggstyle - Wall to wall heat, each beat, flow, track, concept, hook, selection was perfect and it illustrated artistry at its finest from a guy with the promise of a lot of talent to come.

Everything else - Patchy, all over the place, loads of fillers to trawl through before getting to the occasional hit, tired, recycled and generally lacking in all of the elements that made his debut what it was.

That murder trial did Snoop in and its something he's never fully recovered from and your cockeyed good to classic rating just doesn't cut it for me, go binary homie:

1 = a classic
0 = not a classic

1 x 1 + 14 x 0 = Snoop

Do the math, Aftermathmatics.

everyone i named had a similar trajectory .. and they all considered legends. u just don't like snoop personally cuz some1 with a similar build and hairstyle raped you. be honest wit yaself folks.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2017, 12:36:09 PM »
No one, ever in the history of rap, or even potentially in the future, will ever fall off as much as Snoop did.

First album was straight heat and showcased an artist on a whole nother level, second one was an immense drop off but still featured some decent tracks, next few had him coming up for air once in a while with a banger but steadily drowning followed by holding onto various gimmicks to stay afloat and then being saved and pulled aboard a luxury cruiser where he tap dances for rich white folks upto this day in order to keep the money rolling in.

Wherever you need him, whatever you want him to say, Snoop'll be there (as long as you cut the check).

snoop has

classic:
doggystyle 1993

near classic:
doggfather 1996
top dogg 1999
last meal 2000

great:
smokefest 1998
dead man walkin 2000
7 dayz of funk 2013

good:
paid da cost 2002
r&g 2004
coolaid 2016
neva left 2017

and the rest are solid to sub-par .. but that's 15 albums that range from good to classic. and that's not including projects he played a major part in like the chronic, murder was the case, 2001 etc.

so yea, your hate for snoop is overshadowing your logic on this one..has he fallen off? naturally. but he's also made way too much good shit to ever be pegged as someone who had the "biggest" fall off ever.

Take his diznick outta your ear for a moment and answer the following question honestly:

Do you think that Snoop ever fulfilled or delivered on the promise of his skill and artistry as exemplified by his first album?

Like dudes with a struggle beard his discography is patchy at best and if you were to divide his hits and misses on a scale we both know which one would weigh heavier. RIP Snoop Doggy Dogg, we hardly knew ya.

you literally have to be a retard to say he fell off more than anyone when he is the biggest artist ever out the west coast..of course he delivered. i just named you 15 projects of his that are all good to classic .... sure, doggystyle was his best album, but a lot of rappers first album is their best. jay-z, warren g, ice cube, dpg, mobb deep, nas, wu-tang, dr dre, xzibit, etc etc .... all came best on their debut. just like in the other thread, u come off as someone who got raped by a dude in a snoop mask ..... you're clearly in your feelings when it comes to critiquing the man and judge him with no objectivity whatsoever.

And you come off like a west coast groupie that doesn't like to think the whole entire coast fell off a cliff after 96. Let me spell it out for you:

Doggstyle - Wall to wall heat, each beat, flow, track, concept, hook, selection was perfect and it illustrated artistry at its finest from a guy with the promise of a lot of talent to come.

Everything else - Patchy, all over the place, loads of fillers to trawl through before getting to the occasional hit, tired, recycled and generally lacking in all of the elements that made his debut what it was.

That murder trial did Snoop in and its something he's never fully recovered from and your cockeyed good to classic rating just doesn't cut it for me, go binary homie:

1 = a classic
0 = not a classic

1 x 1 + 14 x 0 = Snoop

everyone i named had a similar trajectory .. and they all considered legends. u just don't like snoop personally cuz some1 with a similar build and hairstyle raped you. be honest wit yaself folks.

secrets safe with me chief

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2017, 03:39:38 PM »

snoop has

classic:
doggystyle 1993

near classic:
doggfather 1996
top dogg 1999
last meal 2000

great:
smokefest 1998
dead man walkin 2000
7 dayz of funk 2013

good:
paid da cost 2002
r&g 2004
coolaid 2016
neva left 2017

1 = a classic
0 = not a classic

1 x 1 + 14 x 0 = Snoop

secrets safe with me chief

b.laden

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2017, 06:03:51 AM »
but his last mixtape got 2 or 3 good songs ..i still bump his music even he's a jew  :-[

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2017, 06:10:14 AM »
even he's a jew  :-[

the fuck is this supposed to mean?

b.laden

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2017, 07:05:59 AM »
just jocking ..
dont you like  this track ?
shyne  bobby seale
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uPUvWb-UD30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uPUvWb-UD30</a>
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 07:10:27 AM by b.laden »

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2017, 09:06:38 AM »
just jocking ..
dont you like  this track ?
shyne  bobby seale
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uPUvWb-UD30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uPUvWb-UD30</a>

naah .. i would like it better if he wasn't a dirty kike

2Relevant

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2017, 05:59:53 PM »
so tired of the "jew" joke cliche

b.laden

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2017, 01:24:42 AM »
i d like to be tired too but it's real ..most of them only think about money,power .they constantly judge people.  i guess they got a gangster mentality  :o ..but the difference with the gangster, they dont show who they are and manipulate ...and i dont want to generalize , they are some honest jews (woody allen,cronenberg...)
 i still got love for Jamal 'Shyne' s music !

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2017, 12:24:28 PM »
i d like to be tired too but it's real ..most of them only think about money,power .they constantly judge people.  i guess they got a gangster mentality  :o ..but the difference with the gangster, they dont show who they are and manipulate ...and i dont want to generalize , they are some honest jews (woody allen,cronenberg...)

you sound like a bitch wit them prejudice generalizations homie

no different than sayin "most white people are racists who fuck their siblings" "most black people are criminals and drug dealers" "most muslims are radical terrorists" etc.

in short, kill yaself

The following users thanked this post: 2Relevant

2Relevant

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2017, 03:05:11 PM »

all jews aren't like that you retard

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

b.laden

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2017, 10:04:20 AM »
you re both retard and stuck in this forum like homeless ..
you dont know shit about life ..keep suckin jews's dicks
 8)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:30:57 AM by b.laden »

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2017, 10:26:20 AM »
you re both retard and stuck in this forum like homeless ..
you dont know shit about life ..keep suckin dick's jews
 8)

b.laden

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2017, 10:29:50 AM »

you sound like a bitch wit them prejudice generalizations homie

no different than sayin "most white people are racists who fuck their siblings" "most black people are criminals and drug dealers" "most muslims are radical terrorists" etc.

in short, kill yaself
you dont kwow shit about life !
yeah, bitch , a lot of black people are drug dealers but they re the product of their environment !
most african people are good people ..i am african and youre probably white or some shit like that!
black people are forced to sell drug , the rich (most white people) dont give them job, except for minimum wage ! and most black people dont have a high education like the rich (the white people)
because of the past and the dysfonctionnal family ..
hell no, most muslims are not terrorists , in fact terrorists kill more muslims than others religions..
muslims are victims nowadays , the US kill them and the retard terrorists kill them too ..
about the jews, most of them are wealthy ..it's a fact . yes, there are poor jews but there are rich black people too in the US ...do you know the difference between a majority and an exception ?
jews dominate international banking , the media,the real state, the pharmatical comapanies.. .how can only 15 millions dominate all these sectors ? it s not an exception  but a majority ..

b.laden

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2017, 10:54:38 AM »
i dont have a problem with jewish people about their religion , they are human beings . i got a problem with the people that work in the media, the bank, the real estate etc...and i am very sorry that a lot of jews dominate these domains that really hurt people
i dont care about the color and the relgion , black, white, yellow,jews,  mexican, arab, indian ..we are all brothers but yeah the enemy is the media, the bank....