Author Topic: For Fux sake! Did any rapper fall off harder than Shyne?  (Read 4160 times)

Blood$

Re: For Fux sake! Did any rapper fall off harder than Shyne?
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2017, 11:03:54 AM »
so tired of the "jew" joke cliche

just like everybody else is tired of your cliche posts? lol

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2017, 11:07:42 AM »
i d like to be tired too but it's real ..most of them only think about money,power .they constantly judge people.  i guess they got a gangster mentality  :o ..but the difference with the gangster, they dont show who they are and manipulate ...and i dont want to generalize , they are some honest jews (woody allen,cronenberg...)
 i still got love for Jamal 'Shyne' s music !

you sound like a bitch wit them prejudice generalizations homie

no different than sayin "most white people are racists who fuck their siblings" "most black people are criminals and drug dealers" "most muslims are radical terrorists" etc.

in short, kill yaself
you dont kwow shit about life !
yeah, bitch , a lot of black people are drug dealers but they re the product of their environment !
most african people are good people ..i am african and youre probably white or some shit like that!
black people are forced to sell drug , the rich (most white people) dont give them job, except for minimum wage ! and most black people dont have a high education like the rich (the white people)
because of the past and the dysfonctionnal family ..
hell no, most muslims are not terrorists , in fact terrorists kill more muslims than others religions..
muslims are victims nowadays , the US kill them and the retard terrorists kill them too ..
about the jews, most of them are wealthy ..it's a fact . yes, there are poor jews but there are rich black people too in the US ...do you know the difference between a majority and an exception ?
jews dominate international banking , the media,the real state, the pharmatical comapanies.. .how can only 15 millions dominate all these sectors ? it s not an exception  but a majority ..

dawg you are dumb as fuck, shut your bootyscratchin ass up.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2017, 11:11:21 AM »
i dont have a problem with jewish people about their religion , they are human beings . i got a problem with the people that work in the media, the bank, the real estate etc...and i am very sorry that a lot of jews dominate these domains that really hurt people
i dont care about the color and the relgion , black, white, yellow,jews,  mexican, arab, indian ..we are all brothers but yeah the enemy is the media, the bank....

do you know why jews dominate these areas? think hard .. there are only 14 million jews in the entire world. that's like 0.5% of the worlds population....and why does such a small group prosper in so many diff areas? cuz jewish people are MOTIVATED and INTELLIGENT people. don't hate, congratulate..u comin off as a bitter sucka brodie. fall all the way back.

b.laden

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2017, 12:12:25 PM »
i dont have a problem with jewish people about their religion , they are human beings . i got a problem with the people that work in the media, the bank, the real estate etc...and i am very sorry that a lot of jews dominate these domains that really hurt people
i dont care about the color and the relgion , black, white, yellow,jews,  mexican, arab, indian ..we are all brothers but yeah the enemy is the media, the bank....

do you know why jews dominate these areas? think hard .. there are only 14 million jews in the entire world. that's like 0.5% of the worlds population....and why does such a small group prosper in so many diff areas? cuz jewish people are MOTIVATED and INTELLIGENT people. don't hate, congratulate..u comin off as a bitter sucka brodie. fall all the way back.

LMAO   and you're probably not jewish ...just jockin..
you mentioned Hitler but if the jews were so Intelligent why they were killed in mass everywhere.
and if you talk about jealousy , come with a better argument! you can not be smart if you dont think about survival..
if i follow Mr Sccitt's reasoning , most black and poor people are dumb and most white people  are Intelligent ...ok thank you !

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2017, 02:44:57 PM »

you mentioned Hitler but if the jews were so Intelligent why they were killed in mass everywhere.
and if you talk about jealousy , come with a better argument! you can not be smart if you dont think about survival..
if i follow Mr Sccitt's reasoning , most black and poor people are dumb and most white people  are Intelligent ...ok thank you !

you must have shit for brains, bootyscratcher.......there are many successful black folks, as well as unsuccessful white folks. you're just a racist piece of shit who needs to shut the fuck up, cuz u comin off like a hatin ass moron.

Blood$

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2017, 03:22:10 PM »

:loco: :stupid: :sshh: :loser:

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

b.laden

« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2017, 04:58:24 AM »

you must have shit for brains, bootyscratcher.......there are many successful black folks, as well as unsuccessful white folks. you're just a racist piece of shit who needs to shut the fuck up, cuz u comin off like a hatin ass moron.

seriously,homie,  are you 12 years old ? do you know the word statistics ?
too much tv  is bad for your brain ...
read that ..this is my last post here

there's a life outside your house Mr Scit !

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 05:06:17 AM by b.laden »

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2017, 10:25:54 AM »

seriously,homie,  are you 12 years old ? do you know the word statistics ?
too much tv  is bad for your brain ...
read that ..this is my last post here

there's a life outside your house Mr Scit !

wtf are u tryna prove, bitchboy?

b.laden

« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2017, 11:08:19 AM »
no stats about our jewish people ..you'd be suprised about their wealth ! ;D
Scitt, you re 12 years old or take too much drug.. i dont want to talk to you ! you act like a pussy who spend too much time on the net ..a pussy who want the last word ..an internet pussy
i give you the last word because you re a pussy !
 ...read a fucking book !!
 8)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:37:40 AM by b.laden »

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2017, 10:43:24 AM »
no stats about our jewish people ..you'd be suprised about their wealth ! ;D
Scitt, you re 12 years old or take too much drug.. i dont want to talk to you ! you act like a pussy who spend too much time on the net ..a pussy who want the last word ..an internet pussy
i give you the last word because you re a pussy !
 ...read a fucking book !!
 8)

i read that in adebisi's accent .. "you 12 year or taking to mach of the drug" lmao bootyscratcher is hella mad