Author Topic: Warren G & Problem - Team G Funk (Snippet) 2017  (Read 3228 times)

Sccit

Re: Warren G & Problem - Team G Funk (Snippet) 2017
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2020, 11:59:54 AM »
When it comes to puttin' out music, Warren is just like his stepbrother :laugh:

theyre very similar in more ways than one

theyre half brothers by the way...not step.

They don't have the same father or mother, so they're not half brothers. Dre's mother got married with Warren G's father, so that makes them stepbrothers.

that’s weird i remember seeing a documentary where it said they were half brothers

maybe i’m trippin

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2020, 12:02:19 PM »
i knew i wasn’t trippin, that was the word back n the day... heres an article that mentions it

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-xpm-1994-09-09-1994252087-story.html

Of course, the irony in all that is that Warren G (born Warren Griffin III) is Dr. Dre's younger half-brother. Moreover, Snoop Doggy Dogg, whose drawling, laid-back delivery put much of the juice into Dre's "The Chronic," started out working with Warren and singer Nate Dogg in a trio called 213, back before Long Beach, Calif., was considered a hip-hop hotbed.

Skante Warrior Dale Gribble - NoFX

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2020, 09:13:16 AM »
Post up bruh.

soopa-man

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2020, 11:09:45 AM »
I’ll never understand Warren G, during the mixtape grind where he could have flooded the market with unreleased and new material he could have made a buzz for himself and came up again.  I mean shit look at 2 Chainz he reinvented him self and truly hustle for his if you want, he just don’t have hustle