Author Topic: 1 hit wonder trap clone Got Caught in a Club Dancing with a tranny  (Read 886 times)

2Relevant

2Relevant

Re: 1 hit wonder trap clone Got Caught in a Club Dancing with a tranny
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 05:24:02 PM »
yeah retard @bouli77 smart move moving this to a area thats more dead on this poor excuse for a forum nice job genius  8)

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 06:26:31 PM »
well actually that's a smarter move than posting a non music related topic in the West Coast section about an artist who's from Bed Stuy.

Remember west coast : California - Oregon - Washington (Bed Stuy = brooklyn = New York = Outbounds section). Music section : content about actual music. Your topic : nothing to do with music, but with lifestyle. Hence, me moving it to the G-Spot (in the Lifestyle forums). Makes sense, doesn't it ?

It wouldn't have generated much discussion in any section any way, so at least let's try to place it in the appropriate section. I know reasoning, thinking and expressing yourself in a coherent way is not your forte but I think you can understand these basic principles.

Feel free to leave this "poor excuse of a forum" if you don't like it, you've already deleted your account in the past, I'm sure you can do it again.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 10:55:48 PM »
this is a tranny thread disguised as a music thread.....realistically belongs in big butts section

The following users thanked this post: $Eg2$, bouli77

2Relevant

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 05:24:06 PM »
this is a tranny thread disguised as a music thread.....realistically belongs in big butts section

whatever i just wont make anymore threads of any kind theres a bunch of threads in the outbound section that has nothing to do with music but oh well