Author Topic: Gonzoe bitches out Vlad for not having him on VladTV + disses Outlawz & more  (Read 1385 times)

Blood$

lol somebody is supplying this clown with some garbage coke  :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 10:49:49 AM by Blood$ »

2Relevant

lol somebody is supplying this clown with some garbage coke  :laugh:

nobody wants this nobody on anything  :laugh:

MOBNigga06

Really retarded shit. Of course people do Vlad interviews for free - it's an easy way to increase your fame and make tons of money indirectly. All the hating on Vlad for being white followed by "I'm not a racist," come on, this is pure idiocy.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Blood$

Really retarded shit. Of course people do Vlad interviews for free - it's an easy way to increase your fame and make tons of money indirectly. All the hating on Vlad for being white followed by "I'm not a racist," come on, this is pure idiocy.

I love how he bashes the Outlawz saying they are still latching onto 2Pac for relevancy yet he always has to mention that he chilled with Pac a few times in every single rant lol

A bitch is a bitch
Whether he poor or rich
He still fiending for a gang of hits

BIGWORM

damn this guy is as bright as a smashed light bulb.

Blood$

smashed light bulbs have contributed more to a recording studio than Gonzoe ever has

Sccit

lol gonzo is funny i knew this was guna be a hate thread off top

Dogg Ly Dogg

smashed light bulbs have contributed more to a recording studio than Gonzoe ever has

Kausion album is A classic to me

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Blood$

Kausion album is A classic to me

and that was 20 years ago, with the help of other group members + the push of Ice Cube