Author Topic: Lil Nate Dogg “Son Of A G” Debut Album coming 1-7-18  (Read 1687 times)

romson19

Lil Nate Dogg “Son Of A G” Debut Album coming 1-7-18
« on: December 02, 2017, 01:21:23 AM »

Lil Nate Dogg “Son Of A G” FULL Debut Album a 17 song masterpiece Includes some remakes of his fathers Hit songs, over 13 original new bangers from Lil Nate , an un-released song with his father Nate Dogg , Guests: Baby Bash, Kurupt, Sen Dog Of Cyprsss Hill and more. Available EVERYWHERE MUSIC IS SOLD OR STREAMED DIGITALLY 1-7-18 from Hood And Associates, A Randolph and Ditch Production, The Return Of Doggystyle Records, Pimp on. Available from Universal Music Group.

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

SuperSpider

Re: Lil Nate Dogg “Son Of A G” Debut Album coming 1-7-18
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 04:16:55 AM »
Says unreleased song with Nate Dogg, but it's just a recycled hook from a previously released Nate track  ???

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 06:38:38 PM »
Was this his son who played football at Arizona?

jaytee

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 11:23:18 PM »

This song is by Nate Jr.  Naijiel was the football player.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 08:06:28 AM »
Says unreleased song with Nate Dogg, but it's just a recycled hook from a previously released Nate track  ???

Yeap, this is a huge deception !

It seems to be a Fredwreck thing, passing around some Nate Dogg hook already released but that went under the radar. Same thing for exemple happened for Sam Scarfo - Rider (song aka Pimp Therapy), but this time at least there was a couple of extra bars from Nate Dogg.

Anyway, if Nate Dogg's child cannot even get an unreleased hook it is going to be rough to hear some unheared material from the king of G-Funk.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 10:48:06 AM »
last time i heard this guy, he was a terrible singer .. no disrespect, but u gota do better carryin that name

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 01:44:30 PM »
[
Yeap, this is a huge deception !

It seems to be a Fredwreck thing, passing around some Nate Dogg hook already released but that went under the radar. Same thing for exemple happened for Sam Scarfo - Rider (song aka Pimp Therapy), but this time at least there was a couple of extra bars from Nate Dogg.

Anyway, if Nate Dogg's child cannot even get an unreleased hook it is going to be rough to hear some unheared material from the king of G-Funk.

Rider was done when Nate Dogg was still alive tho', even before the 1st stroke. That's a leftover from when Sam was signed to Mobb Deep, durin' the G-Unit days. That's why it got extra bars. Nate was in the studio to lay them.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

D-TalkX

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 10:46:15 PM »
last time i heard this guy, he was a terrible singer .. no disrespect, but u gota do better carryin that name

Agree....just terrible

romson19

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 11:02:21 PM »

Nope... Naijel is the second son aka N-Hale aka Young Nate

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

jaytee

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2017, 09:29:27 PM »

Nope what? Naijiel may go by N-Hale or Young Nate musically, but he is still the son that played college football. 

https://247sports.com/college/arizona/Article/Naijiel-Hale-commits-to-Arizona-137631
https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/cornerback-naijiel-hale-dismissed-from-uw-football-program/

Nate Jr. is Lil' Nate's birth name unless you want me to actually write out Nathaniel Dwayne Hale Jr. for you.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2017, 09:40:00 PM »

OH THIS THE ONE I THINK I HEARD