Author Topic: Death Row Artists Not Being Happy Before 2Pac Came to DR?  (Read 1045 times)

kuruptDPG

Death Row Artists Not Being Happy Before 2Pac Came to DR?
« on: December 06, 2017, 01:26:31 PM »
I remember daz said this on djvlad but i had guessed he was wrong with his timing due to his weed snorting lol but again this was mentioned on the latest who killed tupac episode 4.

i think it was the author of labrynth who said that dre wasnt producing records on a regular, dogg pound werent happy with producing their own records and snoop was unhappy before pac came.

do we have more info on this?

Re: Death Row Artists Not Being Happy Before 2Pac Came to DR?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 01:43:33 PM »
And here's me thinking it was the other way around with them all being one happy, weed smoking non violent family until thug ass Tupac came on the scene, stole everyones beats and bogarted his way into becoming the star of the show whilst banging on everyone and anyone so Dre left, Snoop wept and Kurupt, who was on mushrooms at the time, cried like a bitch whilst Daz threatened to stick a screwdriver in Suges neck.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 02:25:36 PM »
And here's me thinking it was the other way around with them all being one happy, weed smoking non violent family until thug ass Tupac came on the scene, stole everyones beats and bogarted his way into becoming the star of the show whilst banging on everyone and anyone so Dre left, Snoop wept and Kurupt, who was on mushrooms at the time, cried like a bitch whilst Daz threatened to stick a screwdriver in Suges neck.

it was violent before pac came

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 03:03:40 PM »

it was violent before pac came

Of course it wasn't. They were all holding hands and singing Kumbya like good little boys who only rapped gangsta. Pac was the one who came and messed all that up by living out his lyrics and recruiting all those Bloods to hang around the studio and hand out free cups of urine.