Author Topic: Gonzoe disses the sh#t outta Yukmouth, airs out everything on Yukmouth,  (Read 3210 times)

OmegaRed

We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Blood$

Re: Gonzoe disses the sh#t outta Yukmouth, airs out everything on Yukmouth,
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 06:19:08 PM »
anybody that respects or co-signs a word Gonzoe says is a bird lol

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 09:34:03 AM »
Yukmouth responds and puts the nail in Gonzoe's coffin:

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 01:10:21 AM »

lmao i knew youd love this shit

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

OmegaRed

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 06:50:01 AM »
both of them needs to stay off social media with they shit imo.
We need your help.....

www.insomiacmagazine.com

OmegaRed

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 06:55:19 AM »
more shit from this funny face ass nigga Gonzoe

dude just needs to get in the studio and record tho.
Yukmouth lyrically shits on 'Zoe imo
We need your help.....

www.insomiacmagazine.com

OmegaRed

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 07:00:17 AM »

both of them niggas be embellishing the true on IG.
Yukmouth story on getting robbed has change a couple of times when retelling it.
We need your help.....

www.insomiacmagazine.com

$Eg2$

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 08:44:16 AM »
Both lookin silly imo fighting over who met 2Pac n shit wtf  Both them cats need to get back to making music let the man RIP now 8)

2Relevant

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 02:49:11 PM »
im actually becoming a fan of Gonzoe live just like joe budden on complex i still think both are garbage as rappers joe just boring but he can rap and gonzoe straight up trash but as people they can be entertaining in their own way i like joes opinions and gonzoe stories hes actually starting to make sense now we all knew about yuk getting jacked by suge but we didn't know suge wanted to set up tha fakest for whatever reason and suge made yuk set up tha fakest which makes sense since one of fakest homies parlay starr "who btw is a nobody rapper" has had beef with yuk Gonzoe even states yuk gave the cops the phone number of tha fakest and according to gonzoe tha fakest told him that Boskoe1 was the one who knocked out yuk the day his shit got taken by suge

so its pretty entertaining  ;D

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 10:08:53 PM »
im actually becoming a fan of Gonzoe live just like joe budden on complex i still think both are garbage as rappers joe just boring but he can rap and gonzoe straight up trash but as people they can be entertaining in their own way i like joes opinions and gonzoe stories hes actually starting to make sense now we all knew about yuk getting jacked by suge but we didn't know suge wanted to set up tha fakest for whatever reason and suge made yuk set up tha fakest which makes sense since one of fakest homies parlay starr "who btw is a nobody rapper" has had beef with yuk Gonzoe even states yuk gave the cops the phone number of tha fakest and according to gonzoe tha fakest told him that Boskoe1 was the one who knocked out yuk the day his shit got taken by suge

so its pretty entertaining  ;D

anybody can come up with fairytales and tell them on IG live though

I think this dude is honestly a junkie and angry at life lol entertaining in a pathetic way

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2017, 09:32:30 AM »

damn... dude was homeless and living in Yuk's studio smh no wonder he's so butthurt lol dudes on this forum probably have more money in the bank than Gonzoe  :laugh:

$Eg2$

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2017, 12:29:53 PM »

damn... dude was homeless and living in Yuk's studio smh no wonder he's so butthurt lol dudes on this forum probably have more money in the bank than Gonzoe  :laugh:
Anybody can come up with fairytales and tell them on IG live though

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2017, 02:27:06 PM »

lol bro don’t believe everything you hear

i fux wit yuk but hella folks in the know is co-signing gonzoe on this n claimin yuk been known as a weirdo

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2017, 11:05:09 PM »

i fux wit yuk but hella folks in the know is co-signing gonzoe on this n claimin yuk been known as a weirdo

who are some of the hella folks? lol

either way, Gonzoe still looks dumber in the end saying all this now because it just makes him look like the bigger weirdo for leeching all these years off dudes he secretly felt a way about

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2017, 08:41:15 AM »

who are some of the hella folks? lol

either way, Gonzoe still looks dumber in the end saying all this now because it just makes him look like the bigger weirdo for leeching all these years off dudes he secretly felt a way about

go read the topic on this over at siccness .. they actin like yukmouth is a combo of 40 glocc n game lol

i don’t give a fuck tho .. to me it’s all about the music. both can rap but yuk is clearly better.