Author Topic: Gonzoe disses the sh#t outta Yukmouth, airs out everything on Yukmouth,  (Read 3213 times)

Blood$

Re: Gonzoe disses the sh#t outta Yukmouth, airs out everything on Yukmouth,
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2017, 09:05:46 AM »

damn... dude was homeless and living in Yuk's studio smh no wonder he's so butthurt lol dudes on this forum probably have more money in the bank than Gonzoe  :laugh:
Anybody can come up with fairytales and tell them on IG live though

Yuk's stories don't sound far fetched and at least he can put up or shut up unlike this fiend Gonzoe lol plus he can admit when he took his Ls

Gonzoe out here yelling at his phone all day for 14 people viewing on his IG live, while sitting in different passenger seats of other peoples' vehicles and bouncing from house to house sleeping couch to couch... I'll believe a weed-head with his priorities in order that still drops quality music over a disgruntled coke head that's been hating his whole career and never done accomplished a thing  :laugh:

Okka

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2017, 09:56:57 AM »
Yukmouth said Daz fucked both of Gonzoe's baby mommas. LMAO.

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2017, 11:43:57 PM »

I wonder if Daz will hop into this lol that would be entertaining

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2017, 02:27:41 AM »

I wonder if Daz will hop into this lol that would be entertaining

Hahaha for sure.

$Eg2$

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2017, 07:19:17 AM »

damn... dude was homeless and living in Yuk's studio smh no wonder he's so butthurt lol dudes on this forum probably have more money in the bank than Gonzoe  :laugh:

Yuk's stories don't sound far fetched and at least he can put up or shut up unlike this fiend Gonzoe lol plus he can admit when he took his Ls

Gonzoe out here yelling at his phone all day for 14 people viewing on his IG live, while sitting in different passenger seats of other peoples' vehicles and bouncing from house to house sleeping couch to couch... I'll believe a weed-head with his priorities in order that still drops quality music over a disgruntled coke head that's been hating his whole career and never done accomplished a thing  :laugh:
Ok your clearly rooting for Yuk whatever he says is gold to you cool. Where I think both these niggaz are fuckin weirdos and both look pretty stupid rt now to be honest lol

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2017, 11:11:04 AM »

Ok your clearly rooting for Yuk whatever he says is gold to you cool. Where I think both these niggaz are fuckin weirdos and both look pretty stupid rt now to be honest lol

it’s cuz gonzoe blocked him on ig i believe

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2017, 12:40:40 PM »

it’s cuz gonzoe blocked him on ig i believe

here we go with your cute assumptions lol I never followed him on IG to begin with and never commented on his shit one time, however I did troll + son 40 Glocc awhile back and he cried/blocked me  :laugh:

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2017, 12:44:23 PM »

they both look stupid as grown men (that actually know each other very well personally) to be going at it via IG live but then again if I was Yuk I would never rock with this junkie Gonzoe again after everything he spewed for his 15 fans lol he exposed himself as a snake from day one