Author Topic: GAME AND WACK100 FUCK LITTLE GIRLS?  (Read 1945 times)

Game-Won

Re: GAME AND WACK100 FUCK LITTLE GIRLS?
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 11:37:35 PM »
It was already determined that the girl who said she was pregnant was lying and was using her mother's baby as her own.  The text messages that were posted were also photoshopped.  I think Gonzoe even removed the video he posted and apologized for spreading the rumor.  Can't always believe what you hear on the internet.  Especially from someone who sued Game and essentially wants him gone.

we’ll see soon enough

I Hope it is fuckin hoax. - Game been my favorite artist with Mozzy and boosie for a long time. - Since DMX fall off.

I know he is has a Bi-polar mentality.. but to call out the fag Dresta for doing it, and then doing it himself.. If it is true I hope he fuckin shoot himself, if not - I Hope all the people making the rumors get fuckin killed slowly, preferly with their dicks cut off and up their asses so they get remembered for the fags they are. 

You do not joke about shit like this. #facts

when did Game personally call out Dre'sta by name though? I know plenty of other people on here + other sites been exposed Dre'sta though lol

Sorry, I only heard it was the reason why the beef between them happend. - Game didnt want to do a track with a the pedofile so he changed a track or something like that.
Again, not like i heard it from Game or Dresta so it is a rumor.

But then again I do not see Game doing this, cause who in their normal mind set would go for chilld over a grown ass  women or atleast 18+ - I am sure Game has options.. Seems like hate and envy to me.

Favorite Rapper is Game & Mozzy
Greatest Rapper of all time - is and will always be 2Pac.

Onyx - Boosie Badazz - YG - Jay Rock - Schoolboy Q - Kendrick Lamar - DMX - Nas.

"They say blood thicker then water - I hear ya - but at least when you dealing with water you can see it clearer" Hitman Holla

Battle Rap Greats:
Hitman Holla, Head Ice, Calicoe and Yung ill - KEEP KILLIN EM!.

Blood$

Re: GAME AND WACK100 FUCK LITTLE GIRLS?
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 10:52:04 AM »
It was already determined that the girl who said she was pregnant was lying and was using her mother's baby as her own.  The text messages that were posted were also photoshopped.  I think Gonzoe even removed the video he posted and apologized for spreading the rumor.  Can't always believe what you hear on the internet.  Especially from someone who sued Game and essentially wants him gone.

we’ll see soon enough

I Hope it is fuckin hoax. - Game been my favorite artist with Mozzy and boosie for a long time. - Since DMX fall off.

I know he is has a Bi-polar mentality.. but to call out the fag Dresta for doing it, and then doing it himself.. If it is true I hope he fuckin shoot himself, if not - I Hope all the people making the rumors get fuckin killed slowly, preferly with their dicks cut off and up their asses so they get remembered for the fags they are. 

You do not joke about shit like this. #facts

when did Game personally call out Dre'sta by name though? I know plenty of other people on here + other sites been exposed Dre'sta though lol

Sorry, I only heard it was the reason why the beef between them happend. - Game didnt want to do a track with a the pedofile so he changed a track or something like that.
Again, not like i heard it from Game or Dresta so it is a rumor.

But then again I do not see Game doing this, cause who in their normal mind set would go for chilld over a grown ass  women or atleast 18+ - I am sure Game has options.. Seems like hate and envy to me.

only punching bag 40 Glock and cokehead Gonzoe tell themselves lies to believe it lol

Gonzoe also did apologize and retract his comments, even says he has great respect for Game personally and loves his music  :laugh: