Author Topic: GAME AND WACK100 FUCK LITTLE GIRLS?  (Read 3005 times)

Sccit

GAME AND WACK100 FUCK LITTLE GIRLS?
« on: December 29, 2017, 10:12:23 AM »

Blood$

Re: GAME AND WACK100 FUCK LITTLE GIRLS?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 12:51:58 PM »
40 just itching for relevancy and another beatdown lol him and Gonzoe would make a great couple  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 03:56:22 PM »
40 just itching for relevancy and another beatdown lol him and Gonzoe would make a great couple  :laugh:

there’s been allegations of game sleeping with little girls for a while now

Game-Won

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 08:43:09 PM »

Would suck - my favorite rapper alive - and i would have to Ban listeing or in anyway support this fagot - if it is true.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 12:41:58 PM »

Would suck - my favorite rapper alive - and i would have to Ban listeing or in anyway support this fagot - if it is true.

there's been rumors about just about EVERY rapper in the game at some point and most of the time that's just what it is - rumors

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 07:56:20 PM »

there's been rumors about just about EVERY rapper in the game at some point and most of the time that's just what it is - rumors

there has been little girls coming out sayin game was fuckin with them and paying them
hush money .. they’ve posted up entire dm convos and texts. look it up, it’s more than one case as well.

papa-smurf

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 03:40:30 AM »
Only a idiot would believe rumors like this without proof. If this shit was true, game & that bicth ass nigga wack 100 will be locked up.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 09:11:55 AM »
Only a idiot would believe rumors like this without proof. If this shit was true, game & wack 100 will be locked up.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 10:13:13 AM »
Only a idiot would believe rumors like this without proof. If this shit was true, game & that bicth ass nigga wack 100 will be locked up.

like r. kelly was locked up :tupachappy:

i know we got some game fanboys here, but do yallselves a favor and google "game pedophile"...countless allegations up and down the internet. even some with undeniable proof like when he was talkin bout a 9 year old girl bein his daughter, buyin her gifts, how he fell in love when he "laid his eyes on her", the park shit with india love- fingerin her in public the moment she went legal, and then he had all them girls who was postin dm's take down their instagrams.....

dude likes em young....how much of it the allegations are true, thats yet to be known. but it def seems a lil strange that game been keepin himself out the spotlight ever since they started comin up.

papa-smurf

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 10:36:07 PM »

i know we got some game fanboys here, but do yallselves a favor and google "game pedophile"...countless allegations up and down the internet. even some with undeniable proof like when he was talkin bout a 9 year old girl bein his daughter, buyin her gifts, how he fell in love when he "laid his eyes on her", the park shit with india love- fingerin her in public the moment she went legal, and then he had all them girls who was postin dm's take down their instagrams.....

dude likes em young....how much of it the allegations are true, thats yet to be known. but it def seems a lil strange that game been keepin himself out the spotlight ever since they started comin up.

Aint no proof of game fuccing underage girls. india love was 19 or 20. any women that 18 or oldier is a grown as woman. Only a idiot would believe these allegations. allegations without proof is gossip & only bitchies entertain gossip &  spread gossip.
Im not a fan of game or his bitch ass manager wack 100 but i dont believe pedophile allegations without proof is

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Okka

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2018, 01:43:29 AM »
Check out 40 Glocc's instagram page, he's postin' more shit.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 01:47:08 AM »

Aint no proof of game fuccing underage girls. india love was 19 or 20. any women that 18 or oldier is a grown as woman. Only a idiot would believe these allegations. allegations without proof is gossip & only bitchies entertain gossip &  spread gossip.
Im not a fan of game or his bitch ass manager wack 100 but i dont believe pedophile allegations without proof is

there’s plenty of proof .. about as much proof as there was on bill cosby date raping hoes.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2018, 01:57:46 AM »

lmao 2 of bloodmoneys fav rappers goin in on his boy .. stars aligning perfectly on this 1,

The following users thanked this post: $Eg2$

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2018, 08:55:15 AM »
at least I know you don't truly believe these weirdo have-nots and you're just posting them for pure trolling lol too bad I can see that

Game will drop another dope album in 2018, these dudes will be still broke nobodies and IG ranting about non-facts until someone beats them up or has them hiding in bushes (again)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 08:57:25 AM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2018, 10:41:10 AM »
at least I know you don't truly believe these weirdo have-nots and you're just posting them for pure trolling lol too bad I can see that

Game will drop another dope album in 2018, these dudes will be still broke nobodies and IG ranting about non-facts until someone beats them up or has them hiding in bushes (again)

i actually believe it 100% because i seen little girls post up convos and dms with game way before 40 glocc and gonzoe started talkin about it .. google “game pedophile” you’ll find allegations from over a year ago with way too much detail to be fake