Author Topic: GAME AND WACK100 FUCK LITTLE GIRLS?  (Read 3003 times)

Blood$

Re: GAME AND WACK100 FUCK LITTLE GIRLS?
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2018, 10:57:27 AM »
at least I know you don't truly believe these weirdo have-nots and you're just posting them for pure trolling lol too bad I can see that

Game will drop another dope album in 2018, these dudes will be still broke nobodies and IG ranting about non-facts until someone beats them up or has them hiding in bushes (again)

i actually believe it 100% because i seen little girls post up convos and dms with game way before 40 glocc and gonzoe started talkin about it .. google “game pedophile” you’ll find allegations from over a year ago with way too much detail to be fake

believe little girls on social media and rat/fiend/disgruntled have-not rappers with zero credablity all you want to my dude, that's totally on you lol the real know what's up and that's why nobody except these losers pay it any mind
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 10:59:00 AM by Blood$ »

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2018, 11:29:26 AM »
at least I know you don't truly believe these weirdo have-nots and you're just posting them for pure trolling lol too bad I can see that

Game will drop another dope album in 2018, these dudes will be still broke nobodies and IG ranting about non-facts until someone beats them up or has them hiding in bushes (again)

i actually believe it 100% because i seen little girls post up convos and dms with game way before 40 glocc and gonzoe started talkin about it .. google “game pedophile” you’ll find allegations from over a year ago with way too much detail to be fake

believe little girls on social media and rat/fiend/disgruntled have-not rappers with zero credablity all you want to my dude, that's totally on you lol the real know what's up and that's why nobody except these losers pay it any mind

we talkin about the biggest loud mouth attention whore in the rap game here and he been layin low since all these allegations came out .. not a peep. u straight up gota be the biggest game fanboy to not be able to connect them dots. u prolly the only person on the entire internet that thinks some1 is actually spending their time typing up intricate convos and getting little girls to accuse him of preying on em out in the open. if this is fake news then 40 glocc and gonzoe will be killed and they know that. cmon now, not even a denial from the guy who is known to run his mouth nonstop. let’s put the pom poms down n be real here.

BIGWORM

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 12:34:55 PM »
Mo' mail than the rest of the pusha's cause he's got a 40 Glocc in the bush's!!!

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 03:37:21 PM »
Mo' mail than the rest of the pusha's cause he's got a 40 Glocc in the bush's!!!

:tupachappy:

h2k4

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2018, 08:40:57 PM »
It was already determined that the girl who said she was pregnant was lying and was using her mother's baby as her own.  The text messages that were posted were also photoshopped.  I think Gonzoe even removed the video he posted and apologized for spreading the rumor.  Can't always believe what you hear on the internet.  Especially from someone who sued Game and essentially wants him gone. 

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2018, 10:35:24 PM »
It was already determined that the girl who said she was pregnant was lying and was using her mother's baby as her own.  The text messages that were posted were also photoshopped.  I think Gonzoe even removed the video he posted and apologized for spreading the rumor.  Can't always believe what you hear on the internet.  Especially from someone who sued Game and essentially wants him gone.

we’ll see soon enough

Game-Won

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2018, 09:59:59 PM »

we’ll see soon enough

I Hope it is fuckin hoax. - Game been my favorite artist with Mozzy and boosie for a long time. - Since DMX fall off.

I know he is has a Bi-polar mentality.. but to call out the fag Dresta for doing it, and then doing it himself.. If it is true I hope he fuckin shoot himself, if not - I Hope all the people making the rumors get fuckin killed slowly, preferly with their dicks cut off and up their asses so they get remembered for the fags they are. 

You do not joke about shit like this. #facts

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

b.laden

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2018, 04:47:30 AM »
the homie Sccit's fantasies  ;)

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2018, 05:11:52 PM »

we’ll see soon enough

I Hope it is fuckin hoax. - Game been my favorite artist with Mozzy and boosie for a long time. - Since DMX fall off.

I know he is has a Bi-polar mentality.. but to call out the fag Dresta for doing it, and then doing it himself.. If it is true I hope he fuckin shoot himself, if not - I Hope all the people making the rumors get fuckin killed slowly, preferly with their dicks cut off and up their asses so they get remembered for the fags they are. 

when did Game personally call out Dre'sta by name though? I know plenty of other people on here + other sites been exposed Dre'sta though lol

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2018, 12:58:05 AM »

we’ll see soon enough

when did Game personally call out Dre'sta by name though? I know plenty of other people on here + other sites been exposed Dre'sta though lol

they had a beef n even did diss tracks
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 12:45:54 PM by Sccit »

Game-Won

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2018, 10:37:35 PM »

we’ll see soon enough

Sorry, I only heard it was the reason why the beef between them happend. - Game didnt want to do a track with a the pedofile so he changed a track or something like that.
Again, not like i heard it from Game or Dresta so it is a rumor.

But then again I do not see Game doing this, cause who in their normal mind set would go for chilld over a grown ass  women or atleast 18+ - I am sure Game has options.. Seems like hate and envy to me.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Blood$

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2018, 09:52:04 AM »

we’ll see soon enough

Sorry, I only heard it was the reason why the beef between them happend. - Game didnt want to do a track with a the pedofile so he changed a track or something like that.
Again, not like i heard it from Game or Dresta so it is a rumor.

But then again I do not see Game doing this, cause who in their normal mind set would go for chilld over a grown ass  women or atleast 18+ - I am sure Game has options.. Seems like hate and envy to me.

only punching bag 40 Glock and cokehead Gonzoe tell themselves lies to believe it lol

Gonzoe also did apologize and retract his comments, even says he has great respect for Game personally and loves his music  :laugh: