Author Topic: Daz Dillinger - Hard Life (Feat. The Twinz) VIDEO  (Read 2416 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Daz Dillinger - Hard Life (Feat. The Twinz) VIDEO
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 10:16:16 AM »
Can't wait for Dazamataz to drop. Sounds like it's going to be his best album of the last decade. He finally listened to his fans and did a westcoast album. We need to all support it so he keeps it up. And hooking up with Tha Twinz was a great move. Always liked these guys. I'm gonna be checking for their new album too. Hopefully they can get Warren G on a track or two for old times sake. Dunno why they stopped working together, if they had a falling out or what?

The following users thanked this post: Eddz

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 12:55:52 PM »
It's an alright song but nothing more, I would have been crazy about it 15 years ago but nowaday this kind of song has no replay value... I guess my ears evolved

Feel the same way. I would rate all these new Daz tracks like a 7 outta 10. It has to be an 8 or higher to make me go  :o
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

dexter

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2018, 12:56:13 PM »
Can't wait for Dazamataz to drop. Sounds like it's going to be his best album of the last decade. He finally listened to his fans and did a westcoast album. We need to all support it so he keeps it up. And hooking up with Tha Twinz was a great move. Always liked these guys. I'm gonna be checking for their new album too. Hopefully they can get Warren G on a track or two for old times sake. Dunno why they stopped working together, if they had a falling out or what?