Author Topic: Snoop and Daz beefin' again?  (Read 3635 times)

Okka

Snoop and Daz beefin' again?
« on: January 03, 2018, 05:26:22 AM »

dazdillinger ITS ALL ABOUT @daznkurupt NOW CUZ THE CREW WE ONCE HAD AINT THE SAME NO MORE FOLLOW THE FORMAT NO ONE DUZ IT ALONE

I don't know, maybe i'm readin' into it too much, but when i saw this, i immediately thought that this was about Snoop.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2018, 05:32:30 AM by Okka »

HighEyeCue

Re: Snoop and Daz beefin' again?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2018, 05:45:53 AM »
I thought the same thing...there was a rumor a couple of weeks ago on Instagram but Daz shut it down real quick saying that Snoop was his first cousin and that they are family but now this?

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 05:56:37 AM »
again?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

sofdark

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 11:08:38 PM »
Daz gets into beefs all the fucking time. I remember he was getting into fights in this forum back in the days.

wardy

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 12:15:56 AM »
There's a couple posts in the last month that could have been aimed towards this by Daz. Hopefully they can sort it out as they are close as a family unit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 04:53:07 AM »
Daz gets into beefs all the fucking time. I remember he was getting into fights in this forum back in the days.

it's because we called him out on his crack habit

hope he is clean now

Okka

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2018, 06:37:57 AM »
again?

They had beef when Snoop left Death Row. I also read somewhere that Snoop and Mack 10 were fuckin Daz' wife at some point and Daz forgave Snoop, but not Mack 10. I guess that's why they ain't never worked together again after "Nothin' But The Cavi Hit". I think Daz said that he was supposed to be on "Only In California" but was cut from the song.

bouli77

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2018, 10:53:20 AM »

dazdillinger ITS ALL ABOUT @daznkurupt NOW CUZ THE CREW WE ONCE HAD AINT THE SAME NO MORE FOLLOW THE FORMAT NO ONE DUZ IT ALONE

I don't know, maybe i'm readin' into it too much, but when i saw this, i immediately thought that this was about Snoop.

I saw this too but didn't connect the dot. To me he was talking about the DPGC in general with Snoop, Daz, Nate, Tray Deee, Soopafly, Bad Azz etc. but it could be aimed at Snoop too, who knows with Daz. you can expect anything with him.

again?

They had beef when Snoop left Death Row. I also read somewhere that Snoop and Mack 10 were fuckin Daz' wife at some point and Daz forgave Snoop, but not Mack 10. I guess that's why they ain't never worked together again after "Nothin' But The Cavi Hit". I think Daz said that he was supposed to be on "Only In California" but was cut from the song.

where did you read the thing about Daz's wife ? sounds crazy to me. I remember Snoop mentioning a diss song he had recorded with mack 10 and saying he had let Daz hear it. but they fell out in 98 cause Snoop left Death Row and Daz was working on some project that Snoop reproached him with maing money off of him (something like a Snoop greatest hits album + Chronic 2000) with him getting nothing. and Daz ended up doing songs on Chronic 2000 while the album featured several tracks dissing Snoop. That's why Snoop removed Daz from Gangsta Ride, added Silkk and changed his verse ( originally dissing C Style & Swoop G). What It Iz seems to be a diss aimed at Snoop also no name is mentioned.

Okka

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2018, 11:17:44 AM »

Yeah, "What It Iz" was about Snoop.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Daz is talkin' shit about Suge Knight's son on Instagram. They goin' back and forth. Suge Knight Jr wants to fight Daz.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:20:27 AM by Okka »

bouli77

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 02:06:41 PM »
dope, thanks Okka.

anyone knows who that Artemus Gordon is ? Just browsed his IG and he seems to be an industry insider from the Ruthless / Death Row days.

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 05:25:49 PM »
Daz wife is community propert
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

kuruptDPG

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2018, 03:39:40 AM »
dope, thanks Okka.

anyone knows who that Artemus Gordon is ? Just browsed his IG and he seems to be an industry insider from the Ruthless / Death Row days.

someone hit him up

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2018, 08:15:17 AM »
if its true, its fucking sad.

Okka

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2018, 12:03:58 PM »

Okka

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2018, 12:05:06 PM »
Has anybody been to a Snoop concert recently?