Author Topic: Elzhi & Khrysis - Jericho Jackson (Discussion Thread)  (Read 554 times)

Marco

Elzhi & Khrysis - Jericho Jackson (Discussion Thread)
« on: January 03, 2018, 02:15:03 PM »
Both Elzhi and Khrysis have made their marks on hip-hop culture with their musical abilities, but now they're joining forces to create a new unstoppable duo. The veteran lyricist and producer are creating a new group called Jericho Jackson and are preparing to drop a new collaboration project sometime this year.
Elzhi unveils the pair in an official announcement on Instagram, where he shares a preview of a song that the two have been working on that seems to spit some heated bars, which includes some signature punchlines and metaphors that fans will eat up.

"Self-made since 12th grade, this my calling," Elzhi rhymes in the teaser. "Every jewel I drop is money out the sky falling/El is that nigga, some of y'all forgotten what I'm jottin'/ My pen bleeds while yours be blood clottin'."

There's no word on when exactly the collaborative project is slated for an official release, but Elzhi and the Soul Council member both hint that it will be coming this year in their matching captions.

As we await the new project to come, Khrysis is currently gearing up for a big year, as he is currently up for a Grammy nomination for his work on Rapsody's Laila's Wisdom album. He also previously worked on musical rookie Rueben Vincent‘s debut project Myers Park.

See the official announcement from Elzhi regarding the Jericho Jackson collaboration project below. Stay tuned for more updates.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:11:12 AM by Marco »
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Marco

Elzhi & Khrysis - Jericho Jackson (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 07:11:25 PM »

1. World of Illusion
2. Overthinking
3. Self Made
4. Cuffin’ Season
5. Seventeen
6. F.R.I.E.N.D.S.
7. To-Do List
8. Talkin’ Bout
9. Listen (feat. Amber Navran)
10. Breguets
11. Thank You