Author Topic: Daz Dillinger - Dazamataz (Official Thread)  (Read 19235 times)

romson19

Daz Dillinger - Dazamataz (Official Thread)
« on: January 07, 2018, 11:32:17 PM »
because too many topics

Tracklist:

1. Hard In The Paint
  2. Ready 4 Sum Action (Feat. Kurupt)
  3. Bang Bang (G-Mix) (Feat. B-Legit & Big Gipp)
  4. Dazamataz
  5. Ain't The Same (Feat. Kokane)
  6. Hard Life (Feat. Tha Twinz & Shon Lawon)
  7. No One Duz It Better (Tribute 2 Nate Dogg)
  8. Niggas Know (Feat. G Perico)
  9. Sucka Free
10. Fuc Dat Talkin (Feat. Willie Mammuth)
11. Gang Streetz (Feat. Jayo Felony)
12. Hundid Years
13. Ghetto Bird (Feat. Greddie Gibbs & Tray Deee)
14. Higher Than High (Feat. Rah Lam & M-1)
15. Thats My Baby (Feat. Nicole Wray)
16. R U Single (Feat. Suga Free)
17. This Is The Shit (Feat. Soopafly)
18. I'm Feelin You (Feat. Rosilee)
19. Curious (Feat. Ray J)
20. It's So On (Feat. Latoiya Williams)
21. Sorry Bitch (Feat. Snoop Dogg & Kurupt)
22. When Life Calls (Feat. October London)
23. Lil Black Boy (Feat. Tonya Dyson)
24. When We All Get 2 Heaven
25. Violation (Feat. Kurupt)
26. Show Me Respect (Feat. Kokane & Yung Zeke)
27. In My Blood Cuz (Feat. Goldie Loc & AD)
28. This One For My Niggaz (Feat. C-Bo)
29. West Coast (Feat. Shon Lawon)
30. Rich N Famous

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdqyDgQHOOgnLLDwng2WICEUjnXLuHRP9sAAFo0/

dazdillinger@dazdillinger ON THE SET OF MY NEW VIDEO #SORRYBITCH ✌🏿FEAT @snoopdogg @the.real.kurupts.moonrock PRODUCED BY @lospic 🎥DIR BY @weshootfilms FROM MY NEW ALBUM #DAZAMATAZ SHOUT TO MY FAMILY MY CUZZNZ DPG4LIFEMOVIE COMIN SOON

« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 11:28:44 PM by romson19 »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

gio™fugahoo

Re: Daz Dillinger - Dazamataz (Official Thread)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 03:19:47 AM »

Idk The more songs he release the weaker they are

Oh maybe it is because he release that much videos
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:23:57 AM by gio™fugahoo »

AftermathBeats

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 04:52:51 AM »
Remains me of the old Death Row Days! Good Tracks , back to the old school!

HighEyeCue

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 05:23:11 AM »
Snoop and Daz sons in the latest video, pretty dope 8)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 06:18:29 AM »
Only heard Bang Bang and On The Westcoast and seem pretty decent, Daz has been back since the WC LP IMO.

When is the LP meant to drop?
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

WestWestYA

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 06:40:57 AM »
Very mediocre songs so far. Grown men acting stupid. Not a single relatable song for grown folks.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 02:40:49 PM »
Very mediocre songs so far. Grown men acting stupid. Not a single relatable song for grown folks.

you seriously lookin for introspective songs from daz?

lol

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 02:44:24 PM »
This guy can't win. 
He makes current sounding music - "He's a sell out, forgot his roots". 
He makes southern music - "make music for the westcoast" 
he makes a westcoast album "he's living off the past, this album would've been good 15 years ago, not now"
Makes a song with Snoop/Kurupt "This guy's riding snoop's coattails, he's not putting any new artists on the scene"
He makes a song with a new artist "who are all these nobodies Daz is working with, are him and Snoop beefing?" 
"Daz is fat". 

I don't know what you all want from this guy.  Surprised this guy is still trying to please his fans.  I'd have been long fed up by now.  Don't get me wrong, Daz can be a goof at times, and he's made plenty of terrible songs, but this album is actually really good, and people still bitching about it. 

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM, , Okka, Mr.(Ko)Kane, Eddz

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 02:46:16 PM »

lol

;D 8) Best post you've ever made.

WestWestYA

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2018, 03:33:53 PM »
Daz's lyrics are so shit. Now i know kurupt wrote all his shit back in the day. Just like he stole all of kurupts songs for his This life i lead album. Daz makes me fall asleep.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 04:27:18 PM by WestWestYA »

EFFeX

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2018, 04:54:08 PM »
Always love Daz albums.  8)

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2018, 10:09:19 PM »
Daz's lyrics are so shit. Now i know kurupt wrote all his shit back in the day. Just like he stole all of kurupts songs for his This life i lead album. Daz makes me fall asleep.

Kurupt probably wrote a lot of his lyrics back then (not all of them though) but that has nothing to do with him having shitty lyrics in 2017 since Kurupt's lyrics have been more than subpar for the most part for the past 15 years. just goes to show that they clearly don't give a fuck about lyrics, and that they're not focused. most of his fans don't care about his lyrics though since people listening to Daz (and buying his shit) are from overseas (Germany, Poland, France, Japan etc.), he's just giving them what they want.

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 10:12:20 PM »

lol

throughout his career he's done a few dope introspective songs though (Reality, My Mama, Baby Mama Drama, etc.)

This guy can't win. 
he makes a westcoast album "he's living off the past, this album would've been good 15 years ago, not now"
Makes a song with Snoop/Kurupt "This guy's riding snoop's coattails, he's not putting any new artists on the scene"
He makes a song with a new artist "who are all these nobodies Daz is working with, are him and Snoop beefing?" 
"Daz is fat". 

I don't know what you all want from this guy.  Surprised this guy is still trying to please his fans.  I'd have been long fed up by now.  Don't get me wrong, Daz can be a goof at times, and he's made plenty of terrible songs, but this album is actually really good, and people still bitching about it. 
. but I get what WestWestYA is saying though.

pretty much haha.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2018, 12:50:25 PM »

lol

throughout his career he's done a few dope introspective songs though (Reality, My Mama, Baby Mama Drama, etc.)

This guy can't win. 
"Daz is fat". 

. but I get what WestWestYA is saying though.

pretty much haha.

That's like 1% of his catalogue brodie

bouli77

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2018, 02:05:05 PM »
yeah, even more like 0,1% lol

anyway I get what WestWestYA is saying, it doesn't have to be introspective, conscious or intelligent to be entertaining, just dope and well put together, and somewhat compelling. the thing is that us listeners have matured so we're not as impressionable as we were before and it makes sense that we're not going to enjoy it as much as we once did. we're still looking for the same musical heat but the content is lacking. also, it's not as good as before. the raps, flow and lyrics are sloppy. I mean, even if Daz was never a lyrical genius, back then there was more passion, spontaneity and effort put into all aspects. I'm not pissed or anything but I definitely see where WestWestYA is coming from. it's good to see Daz trying to please his fans, the production is dope but he does look a bit retarded and embarrassing in all these videos. more power to him though.

so far, the two songs that are by far the dopest are Bang Bang (I think the original beats the G-Mix, however dope this is to see Bila, Gipp & Daz together) and On the Westcoast.