Author Topic: Daz Dillinger - Dazamataz (Official Thread)  (Read 19125 times)

doggfather

Re: Daz Dillinger - Dazamataz (Official Thread)
« Reply #90 on: February 21, 2018, 05:49:14 AM »
ok, but there are tons of good examples, right?
 ;)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

ThaIgk

« Reply #91 on: February 21, 2018, 07:08:50 AM »
 ;)

Yeah, there are. One of the recent good examples is Eiht's latest CD and I remember ppl were complaining on shipping cost and that they wait and cop it later on for cheap... LOL Here what ppl have been recently paying for those CD's after the CD's got sold out in Premiere's webshop: https://www.ebay.com/sch/CDs/176984/i.html?_from=R40&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=19720&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=MC+Eiht+%E2%80%8E–+Which+Way+Iz+West

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: February 21, 2018, 11:14:12 AM »
 ;)

Yeah, there are. One of the recent good examples is Eiht's latest CD and I remember ppl were complaining on shipping cost and that they wait and cop it later on for cheap... LOL Here what ppl have been recently paying for those CD's after the CD's got sold out in Premiere's webshop: https://www.ebay.com/sch/CDs/176984/i.html?_from=R40&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=19720&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&LH_Complete=1&_nkw=MC+Eiht+%E2%80%8E–+Which+Way+Iz+West

Smh

Matty

« Reply #93 on: February 21, 2018, 01:49:01 PM »
album has a decent sound. i was like meh but after smoking weed it sounds much better. i think that should be mandatory for listening to daz 8)

that r u single track was originally around the so so def era. i preferred the OG actually, more funky. this was one of the better ones from that period, daz & scott storch 8)

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: February 21, 2018, 01:52:39 PM »
album has a decent sound. i was like meh but after smoking weed it sounds much better. i think that should be mandatory for listening to daz 8)

that r u single track was originally around the so so def era. i preferred the OG actually, more funky. this was one of the better ones from that period, daz & scott storch 8)

Classic

sofdark

« Reply #95 on: February 21, 2018, 08:43:44 PM »
Track with Twinz bangs hard!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #96 on: February 22, 2018, 09:43:44 AM »
Track with Twinz bangs hard!

Yes, easily my favorite on the album.  "On the Westcoast" bangs too.  Summertime anthem right there. 

JeremyM

« Reply #97 on: February 22, 2018, 04:54:24 PM »
While pricey, I decided to pony up for this. I have to give Daz's team credit,  I ordered it last night and it was already mailed today with a tracking number. That's by far the best  customer service I've seen from an artist. (Paris is solid, too.)

wardy

« Reply #98 on: February 22, 2018, 07:50:55 PM »
I've never had issues with buying stuff from Daz, even on the old DPG site where some had issues I always received my stuff and this newer site has been brilliant so far in sending cds out, bought his last couple straight from there in the past. Although the postage for the clothing is ridiculous that's why I've never bought any of that.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 07:53:11 PM by wardy »

Sccit

« Reply #99 on: February 22, 2018, 07:53:34 PM »
it doesnt cost 7.50 to ship something to cali, i can tell u that....but daz got dedicated fans, so that might just work

ThaIgk

« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2018, 02:53:19 AM »
it doesnt cost 7.50 to ship something to cali, i can tell u that....but daz got dedicated fans, so that might just work

It might cost that much if he uses Priority Mail USPS for shipping CD's, otherwise, if they use Media Mail or First Class, then he definitely over-charges for shipping...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 03:20:50 AM by ThaIgk »

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: February 23, 2018, 08:17:52 AM »

It might cost that much if he uses Priority Mail USPS for shipping CD's, otherwise, if they use Media Mail or First Class, then he definitely over-charges for shipping...

Using priority mail for shipping CDs would be dumb

ThaIgk

« Reply #102 on: February 23, 2018, 09:42:28 AM »

I totally agree with you, but nowadays some of these rappers use Priority Mail, it was the case with new CD albums by Big Tray Deee - 3rd Coming and MC Eight - Which Way Iz West, they charged for & used Priority Mail for shipping, but those album were released in cardboard sleeves, not even jewel cases, and I had to pay for priority mail, which they could charge $3 for First Class (or even Media Mail) and send it via those cheaper services easily...

Sccit

« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2018, 11:51:22 AM »

I totally agree with you, but nowadays some of these rappers use Priority Mail, it was the case with new CD albums by Big Tray Deee - 3rd Coming and MC Eight - Which Way Iz West, they charged for & used Priority Mail for shipping, but those album were released in cardboard sleeves, not even jewel cases, and I had to pay for priority mail, which they could charge $3 for First Class (or even Media Mail) and send it via those cheaper services easily...

Weird, they losin hella money

doggfather

« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2018, 06:04:00 AM »
they loosin?

we, the buyers loosin!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

The following users thanked this post: