Author Topic: 2PAC ORIGINAL LINER NOTES FOR MAKAVELI ALBUM- DISSING DRE, NAS, JAY-Z, KIM, ETC.  (Read 3234 times)

dj coma

Off topic but this forum really needs to turn on the feature "Remove nested quotes when quoting". It's under post settings. That way only the most recent post is quoted when you reply. All that scrolling gets annoying when there's all those nested quotes.

i don’t really think it’s guna go for that much .. and why the hell would i take a ban bet when i run this forum? smh sit down brodie.

30k ain’t shit for that tbh, i’ll he shocked if it goes for under 300,000
Ban bet. Put your account up. You win I get banned, you lose you get banned.

i don’t really think it’s guna go for that much ..

Is that you Game? Exclusive footage of Sccit "running this forum" :P

i was exaggerating, young eyeball .. how my nuts taste tho? like shit?? be honest

can’t spell eyeball without the balls and the 2 L’s

I know you wanna Scc it but you can't play with this yo yo. Take your L and keep it moving. I'm big dangerous, you're just a little vicious and make this place look bad with your antics. Run along now, shoo!  8)

this faggot just said “i’m big dangerous” lmfao

The Ls just keep piling up for you don't they? Step your game up if you don't know the quote as having to explain the reference is just...

Sccit

there’s nothing funnier than a nerd quoting rap lyrics and applying it to himself..get off the nuts my dude

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Off topic but this forum really needs to turn on the feature "Remove nested quotes when quoting". It's under post settings. That way only the most recent post is quoted when you reply. All that scrolling gets annoying when there's all those nested quotes.

It also needs a feature when two little boys start arguing about stupid shit (like how much 2pac's nut cheese would go for at an auction) and trying to punk each other out online with rap lyrics and dumb memes, that it gets moved to another area of the forum. 

OriginalVersion

It also needs a feature when two little boys start arguing about stupid shit (like how much 2pac's nut cheese would go for at an auction) and trying to punk each other out online with rap lyrics and dumb memes, that it gets moved to another area of the forum.

Last I checked, 2Pac's nut cheese was going for $10,000 a milligram.  ;D
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

word

The following users thanked this post: WestWestYA