Author Topic: Ras Kass on Label Cancelling 'Golden Chyld' Album with Dre, Kanye, Premier  (Read 2378 times)

donfathaimmortal

And... I really prefer the original version of "Goldyn Chyld" off Van Gogh album before it was remixed by DJ Premier for the brand new album, with additional vocals from Kurupt. Really ! This album is the ish  8)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 06:10:59 PM by donfathaimmortal »
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

dj coma

The Kanye joint never got leaked to (at least) the part of the internet I'm allowed to surf.

Shame it's not on the band camp release.

How do you know itís not on there? Iíve never seen full production credits for Goldyn Chyld. Was the title mentioned somewhere?

CaughtUp

And... I really prefer the original version of "Goldyn Chyld" off Van Gogh album before it was remixed by DJ Premier for the brand new album, with additional vocals from Kurupt. Really ! This album is the ish  8)

wait huh? what kurupt vocals? on one of the premier cuts? i dont remember him being on there

From playing a guy in a wheelchair...

to playing rapper overnight!

check out my beats on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/StickyGreenFan

EP comin soon...

dj coma

wait huh? what kurupt vocals? on one of the premier cuts? i dont remember him being on there

The Van Gogh version of Goldyn Chyld has nothing to do with Premier. Kurupt just drops a line at the end of one of the verses and does some adlibs at the end. I uploaded that version a few posts back, check it out.

dj coma

Anybody bought the Goldyn Chyld album off Bandcamp? Iím wondering if itís a true FLAC rip.

Yeah, I bought it a while ago. It's a real FLAC version.

Ok so I just bought one song off the album to see if this was true, and it was not. It was a FLAC transcoded from a 128kbps mp3. See the spectrogram:

It's actually worse quality than the mp3 leak of the album (notice the bars that reach to the top):

That's disappointing.  :(

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 09:34:48 AM by dj coma »

The following users thanked this post: snakeeyez

sofdark

Anybody bought the Goldyn Chyld album off Bandcamp? Iím wondering if itís a true FLAC rip.

Yeah, I bought it a while ago. It's a real FLAC version.

Ok so I just bought one song off the album to see if this was true, and it was not. It was a FLAC transcoded from a 128kbps mp3. See the spectrogram:

It's actually worse quality than the mp3 leak of the album (notice the bars that reach to the top):

That's disappointing.  :(

That's pretty disappointing...

How do you tell this?

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
GameCube - Timesplitters 2
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...