Author Topic: Kobe Tai...  (Read 4238 times)

Jaydc555

Re: Kobe Tai...
« Reply #105 on: May 05, 2009, 07:37:27 PM »
True story my boy have this fat chick a cheeseburger from McDonald's to show her tits and she did

Sikotic™

« Reply #106 on: May 05, 2009, 07:44:24 PM »
True story my boy have this fat chick a cheeseburger from McDonald's to show her tits and she did
LOL I promised this chick with huge tits a milkshake if she poured a bottle of water down her shirt. She was on the chubby side, but has nice tits and no bra on to match.

She did it, but there was some miscommunication. She thought I was gonna buy her a cool beverage when I just wanted to give her a pearl necklace with my jizz dispenser.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #107 on: May 05, 2009, 07:50:05 PM »
You should have calmly said alright ill get your milkshake.walked to the counter bought some milk thrown in her face then grabbed her shoulders and proceeded to shake her while screaming milkshake bitch as loud as you could.

Sikotic™

« Reply #108 on: May 05, 2009, 07:53:05 PM »
LOL next time I am at my local fast food establishment I'll give it a try. Chubby chicks are always plentiful in the parking lot.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #109 on: May 05, 2009, 07:55:27 PM »
At first she will be offended but you call her that night and garaunteed she will let you hit it that night

Sikotic™

« Reply #110 on: May 05, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »
How come fat broads have the nicest nails, hair and makeup most of the time? Do they think those things will hide the fact that they are 180 pounds of blubber and have the figure of a pumpkin?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jaydc555

« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »
Nik pays floydness to be his beard with deepfried cheeseburgers.but we all know deepfried food gets fat girls all hot and bothered so she sits on his face.nik then proceeds to cry in the bathtub scrubbing harder then cher in silkwood trying to get the filth off him.I heard her cum is like mayonnaise but twice the fat.its quite the delicacy in china town just ask Rooney

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: May 06, 2009, 01:06:52 PM »
some of you still fantasize about kobe tai sitting on your face, lolllll

PLANT

« Reply #114 on: May 06, 2009, 02:53:24 PM »
and you still fantasize about kobe bryant shitting on your face

even the chicks you want to bang are named KOBE, how sad is that!! LOL  DAMN!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #115 on: May 06, 2009, 03:02:20 PM »

how many times do u think the last name Bryant has "accidentally" slipped out during THAT jerk session lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

PLANT

« Reply #116 on: May 06, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »

how many times do u think the last name Bryant has "accidentally" slipped out during THAT jerk session lol
LOL haha a few........................................................thousand!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: May 06, 2009, 04:34:17 PM »
OMG, GUYS! HER NAME IS KOBE!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yall are supposed to be some grown men...come on, now.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #118 on: May 06, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »
OMG, GUYS! HER NAME IS KOBE!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yall are supposed to be some grown men...come on, now.

not as grown as you NIK
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #119 on: May 06, 2009, 11:47:28 PM »
How come fat broads have the nicest nails, hair and makeup most of the time? Do they think those things will hide the fact that they are 180 pounds of blubber and have the figure of a pumpkin?
Haha the truth kills me on that one. But I'd have to say because that's easier and maybe cheaper than going for a jog or getting a gym membership/personal trainer. And they still get dudes taking them home some way or another, so they can keep on doing this.
I got a bird's eye view