Author Topic: Dr. Dre Might Release "Detox" After All  (Read 2708 times)

Re: Dr. Dre Might Release "Detox" After All
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2018, 03:46:32 PM »
I'd be so happy if Dre dropped a total curveball, non rap album like his Planets concept that was spoken of a while back. Dre's talent is too big for rap, especially considering how much the genre has recessed since his heyday and him trying to sound "young" just comes across stupid and contrived ala Compton and is totally devoid of his usual magic. Seems like he has this hit and miss rhythm though so lets see what OAP Dre drops on his next album and if he's still talking abut weed, haters, falling off and all the other yawnfest stuff.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2018, 07:51:33 AM »
Dre was either joking or didn’t take the question seriously to begin with.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2018, 11:08:15 AM »
Didn't think I'd be ever be able to say this again, but here goes:

Detox is a Myth!
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.