Author Topic: Some information about DEMON X's Krazy religion  (Read 389 times)

Quakaveli

Some information about DEMON X's Krazy religion
« on: April 29, 2003, 08:13:47 PM »
Damn man I learned more about the "5 Percenters" in my hip-hop class yesterday night...turns out these guys were really influencial in hip-hop, and their group started off as a offshoot of Nation of Islam (the founder was a guy called Clarence 13X who had some beef with the leader of NOI at the time), and these guys DO actually believe that black man is god, and that the white man is the DEVIL :o ...some Hindus share that belief of god being inside men too, but nuthing as gay as white men being devil, lol. Oh yeah and the phrase "G" (as in 'waddup, G') came from that ideology too... G happens to be the 7th letter in the alphabet, and the number 7 was sacred to the 5 Percenters (and some other religions too, like Rastas)...

Also they believe that the world is divided into 3 categories...the 5%, the 10%, and the 85%....basically the 5% are the 'saved" black men with knowledge of the self...the 10% is the opressors(or the whites/devils ::) ), and they opress the rest 85%, who the 5%'ers will save.

This ideology is most popular and is based largely in the New York area. here are a lot of rappers who believe in this crazy religion, the most popular being Nas, Rakim, and Busta Rhymes.

TilMakaveliReturns

Re:Some information about DEMON X's Krazy religion
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 11:32:25 PM »
See man here is another example of Rapqueer criticizing other people's religion. If you don't agree on somebody else's views just say so, but don't go around saying "this krazy ass religion". What if one was to talk shit about your Ghandu religion, I mean hindu religion. Ok. You believe that after you die, you come back as another being, in your case a monkey. You don't eat beef because cows are gods. What else is a god to you? Water, dirt, rocks, shit, my dick, etc.; the list goes on and on. Sikhs can't cut their hair, and from the way you guys smell its apparant showers are also frowned upon. So before you start trashing others, why don't you first look at your own snake-eating culture, and then see who is krazy.

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2003, 11:47:23 PM »
I didnt know my nuts could talk  :o

Immortal

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2003, 11:49:29 PM »
wow, thanks for the info  8)
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2003, 02:02:25 AM »
poor  guys  these  5 percenters
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TheSheriff

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2003, 07:07:22 AM »
TilMakReturns, lay off Sikhs, Quake ain't no sikh. But ya, you make a perfectly valid point.

However, as a member of the 10% BWAHAHAHAHA ahem I can only say that theory is bullshit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2003, 08:24:36 AM »
TilMakReturns, lay off Sikhs, Quake ain't no sikh. But ya, you make a perfectly valid point.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2003, 10:11:58 AM »
Fuckin punks aint criticisin him for dissin hindus ::)

Whats wrong wit criticizin anothers religion...not that I meant harm I tried to inform da board about da shit I learned, and my reaction to it was that tis krazy... get off my nut u stupid lil bitch

PS> Cows are not gods ::)

Racist piece of shit, go read the Koran :D

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2003, 02:39:25 PM »
See man here is another example of Rapqueer criticizing other people's religion. If you don't agree on somebody else's views just say so, but don't go around saying "this krazy ass religion". What if one was to talk shit about your Ghandu religion, I mean hindu religion. Ok. You believe that after you die, you come back as another being, in your case a monkey. You don't eat beef because cows are gods. What else is a god to you? Water, dirt, rocks, shit, my dick, etc.; the list goes on and on. Sikhs can't cut their hair, and from the way you guys smell its apparant showers are also frowned upon. So before you start trashing others, why don't you first look at your own snake-eating culture, and then see who is krazy.

You do realize that you are guilty of the same things you accuse Rap Quake off...right?

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2003, 03:56:57 PM »

You do realize that you are guilty of the same things you accuse Rap Quake off...right?

-{bLaDe}

Yes, actually I am. That was the whole point of my thread. To show Quake what he is doing, and how i perceive his words to be. His words are not very appealing to the ones he directs him at. I dont mind him or anybody else to analyze and criticize another's religion, but when you start making bullshit comments like "your religion teaches you to kill" and things of that matter, then yes I mind. That is why in my post i clearly stated "What if one was to talk shit about your Ghandu religion, I mean hindu religion"..... I don't really think like that. I don't think anyone has the right to say "your religion is krazy". Because your religion is just as krazy to me as mine is to you. So if you don't like me making comments like the ones I made, then dont make comments like the ones you made.

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2003, 05:39:37 PM »
Damn man I learned more about the "5 Percenters" in my hip-hop class yesterday night

You have to take a "Hip-Hop" class? ::)

You definitely ain't real or legitimate(just like my cracker best friend from oversees, Owen) so I rather not even respond, but in case you must know, my way of life is ISLAM (which has over 50 "denominations" of the faith). You nor any of you on this site would/could understand ISLAM from our original Afrocentric perspective. So keep dedicating the the threads to me, I love it.

Sub-Z

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2003, 06:28:57 PM »
im proud to be a 10 percenter then if thats true

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2003, 06:33:43 PM »
Ummm....Damon I'm a non-Black muslim, part of the 85% according to you, but I don't feel oppressed by the "white" man. If my parents or I did feel that way, my parents would have probably not moved here. I think there are a lot of  "85%"  people being oppressed by other "85%" people. Have you thought about that?

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2003, 07:45:52 PM »
Ummm....Damon I'm a non-Black muslim, part of the 85% according to you, but I don't feel oppressed by the "white" man. If my parents or I did feel that way, my parents would have probably not moved here. I think there are a lot of  "85%"  people being oppressed by other "85%" people. Have you thought about that?

Ummm Til.....
I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but who are the 85%? If you go by what some child on the internet who needs to take a "hip-hop" class (to be down)? Then you might want to do some research on your own. Have you thought about that?
It's more than likely that this person is not a Muslim and has very limited second-hand knowledge of The Nation Of Gods and Earths, so why learn from someone who is just as limited as the fools they are teaching? Habe you thought about that?
Next you time you ask a question, it may be benefit you to do some background research on the said subject matter, that way you may answer the question yourself thru research  ;)

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2003, 08:16:06 PM »
So then why don't you tell me what the 5%,10%, and 85% represent? You are a muslim and you have the second-hand knowledge of The Nation Of Gods and Earth; so let me learn from you.