Author Topic: Some information about DEMON X's Krazy religion  (Read 379 times)

pappy

Re:Some information about DEMON X's Krazy religion
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2003, 08:46:24 PM »
So then why don't you tell me what the 5%,10%, and 85% represent? You are a muslim and you have the second-hand knowledge of The Nation Of Gods and Earth; so let me learn from you.
watch out,  infinite tried this an damon x belittled him like there was no 2morrow

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2003, 08:54:35 PM »
So then why don't you tell me what the 5%,10%, and 85% represent? You are a muslim and you have the second-hand knowledge of The Nation Of Gods and Earth; so let me learn from you.

Well i don't have second hand knowledge son, but first hand knowledge.
secondly, this was already discussed and the answer that you claim to seek was already posted by me on this forum, so go back research and you'll find it.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2003, 11:12:13 PM »
Ok from what I've read I'm part of the 85%. I don't feel like the 10% is oppressing me and I dont need your help....LOL....

Quakaveli

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2003, 04:27:51 AM »

Damn man I learned more about the "5 Percenters" in my hip-hop class yesterday night

You have to take a "Hip-Hop" class? ::)

You definitely ain't real or legitimate(just like my cracker best friend from oversees, Owen) so I rather not even respond, but in case you must know, my way of life is ISLAM (which has over 50 "denominations" of the faith). You nor any of you on this site would/could understand ISLAM from our original Afrocentric perspective. So keep dedicating the the threads to me, I love it.

No I dont HAVE to take it...my college offers it and I thought it would be interesting...dipshit....

and you're saying what I learned is false? oh ok  ::)

and dont get too happy, this thread was hardly dedicated to u, stupid roadmanager, 5 Percenters are influencial in hip-hop, and this does happen to be a hip hop board

TheSheriff

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2003, 04:54:14 AM »
Damon, our favourite alias: we all want to have gay sex with you, but your posts are increasngly stupid-if that's even possible.

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2003, 07:46:50 AM »
I can agree with 5 Percenters on alot of issue's but not on all... Its very intresting..

Damon did you know BG Knocc Out is muslim also (I believe 5 Percenter) ?
40oz Graphire