Author Topic: 3 OF OUR CDS FOR ONLY $15??? PEEP  (Read 1055 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
3 OF OUR CDS FOR ONLY $15??? PEEP
« on: April 29, 2003, 08:19:21 PM »
THATS RIGHT, WHAT WE GONNA DO HERE IS OFFER UP A DEAL FOR CATS ON WCC.....YOU GET YOUR CHOICE OF ANY 3 OF THESE CDS......

Pervelous P Camp - Pervelous P Camp (2003) Featuring: Devin The Dude
(Group consists of Mista CaNE, Nocturnal Hustlers & Jonny-T)

Arsen - 151 Xplicit (2003) Featuring: FFSC, Fully Loaded, Mista CaNE, T.T.H, RODZILLA & More....
Mista Cane - Who Am I (2002)

Nocturnal Hustlers - NH (2002) Featuring: Andre Nickatina, Smoov-E, Cellski, Young Droop, NBD, Game Insane, Sheisty & more....

City On The Hush - Compilation (2001) Featuring: Andre Nickatina, Cougnut, Nocturnal Hustlers, 11/5, Casual Tz, Smoov-E, UNLV, Hollow Tip, Game Insane, Mac & AK, & more....

M.I.P - Macs In Progress (Arsen's old group, This was released back in 95)

Any 3 of those cd's together is JUST $15....First few people that get at us will get all our 3 mixtapes for free too.....You can either send money or do it via paypal.

People that know me, Hit me on AIM....

People that wanna order, hit up either ARSEN or MISTA CANE.... cane@mistacane.com or servnu151music@aol.com

Tell em RODZILLA sent U about tha 3 CD for $15 limited time only deal....

DONT SLEEP ON THIS YALL....

I gaurantee yall that every single album above will be well worth it....If U aint too sure, hit me on AIM and I'll give U sample songs & snippets.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

budsmokeronly

Re:3 OF OUR CDS FOR ONLY $15??? PEEP
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2003, 10:56:38 PM »
I'll take nocturnal hustlers, pervelous p camp, and mista cane.

hit me up on aim.

asdasda

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 01:05:10 AM »
I'll add this news in my site. Last time i told them about your mixtapes, ppl downloaded them and loved them. I'll try, maybe some1 in Italy is interested. They really loved them 2 mixtapes.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2003, 01:13:10 PM »
I'd definitely be interested in some of these albums man, r u guys willing to ship to the UK? Are the albums all printed properly with booklets and shit with the credits in?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2003, 05:33:05 PM »
@ AC.....I got U cuzzin, I'ma hit U.....

@ ACB.....Good Shit dawg, do that.....Gimme yur site's URL so I can promote it too.....

@ Waiting for tha DJ - Yea dawg, we will ship to UK, but it will be $20-25.....I'm not sure, U gotta hit up Mista Cane @ cane@mistacane.com.....Tell him RODZILLA sent U about tha 3 CD deal and that U live in UK.....You'll defenitly get a response.....
And Ofourse our albums are real with graphics, credits and everything.....lol, we aint tryin 2 sell bullshit burnt shit, we got tha best graphic artists in da nation doin everything for us, You'll see what I mean when U check tha cds.....

This is like STEAL yall, STEAL while U can from us.....every one of these albums in stores is $14.99.....So I mean lol, this is like buy 1 and get 2 free....TOP NOTCH albums, If U think I'm kidding, get at me on AIM so I can show U sample tracks.....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2003, 10:29:19 AM »
don't miss out on this deal... c'mon when  can you get 3 quality cds for the price of one?!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2003, 10:47:06 AM »
do you accept money orders & ship to canada??

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2003, 11:10:03 AM »

fa sho....$20 shipped....Hit up cane@mistacane.com & tell him RODZILLA sent U for tha 3 CD deal....And explain yur situation....

COMING IN 2008.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2003, 05:23:05 AM »

fa sho....$20 shipped....Hit up cane@mistacane.com & tell him RODZILLA sent U for tha 3 CD deal....And explain yur situation....

thanks playa

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris