Author Topic: Mozzy  (Read 654 times)

manson

Mozzy
« on: March 29, 2018, 01:04:21 PM »
Only had a few songs of him, only gettin into his music now (always late) and the guy is a straight MONSTER. 1 Up tank ahk, spiritual conversation, monumental ! diggin his old stuff right now, any contribution (link for the slow ones) is welcome.

Blood$

Re: Mozzy
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 11:57:00 AM »
Bladadah
Yellow Tape Activities
Gangland Landscape
Beautiful Struggle

best out the west right now  8)

OG Filthy Wimp

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 02:30:56 PM »
Shit is garbage liked Homicide better
SO THERE I WAS EATING A BURGER AND FRIES WITH SUGE KNIGHT....

manson

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2018, 04:32:55 PM »
Bladadah
Yellow Tape Activities
Gangland Landscape
Beautiful Struggle

best out the west right now  8)

Ok, thanks, already have Bladadah, will get the others. Best out of the West right now ? Maybe, really liked 1 up thank ahk a lot. Some others that i like too tho, Joe Moses killed that DOA mixtape, only starting to peep a few King Lil G too, like some songs, General's list 2 is crazy as for me, have mixed feelings about Nip's album, will always support him no matter what tho, too much monumental songs by him in my playlist, it's a few others that i like too, Jay Rock, J Stone, PNC, TeeCee, and the list goes on, plus all the old suspects....i dont know...Maybe he's the best right now, maybe not, but all i gotta say is i like the beats he choses and his flow on those are just perfect, listened to it a lot those days and and i'm starting to peep most of the lyrics and man, wether you can relate to it or just feel his life, or not, you definitly HAVE to feel the pain and talent, it's undeniable, unless you got no soul or just dont like it in music which i could not understand, but to each his own.

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

manson

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2018, 04:41:37 PM »
Shit is garbage liked Homicide better

Like i said in the post above, to each his own, it's your right (of course) not to like it but if you's a hip hop head, you definitly cant call it garbage if you're honnest, strictly on a rappin' standpoint, not tryin to convince anybody to like something they know they don't. I can agree sometimes that some artists/songs can be called trash when it's obvious for about everybody, but other than that ? it's just a matter of personal taste, not just "good or bad", only my 2 cents tho. And sorry but what/who's Homicide ? Can't talk or compare to something (an album ?) or somebody i dont know about, but i'm always eager to discover new artists so if he's effectively an artist, just hook me up and i'll be grateful wether i appreciate his music or not

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2018, 08:49:21 PM »

Yellow Tape Activities

this one is underrated

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

WestWestYA

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2018, 10:43:07 PM »

Yellow Tape Activities

this one is underrated

For me what's underrated is Down To The Wire: 4th Ave Edition.
Tbh 90% of the people on this forum are asleep. They see a shitty Knoc-Turn-al compilation and go crazy lol.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, Blood$

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 02:46:52 PM »

Yellow Tape Activities

this one is underrated

it really is, I liked that one the best until Fake Famous and 1 Up Top Ahk dropped

Blood$

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2018, 02:50:31 PM »

Yellow Tape Activities

this one is underrated

For me what's underrated is Down To The Wire: 4th Ave Edition.

that one is hard too but had a lot of features