Author Topic: E.D.I Mean Finally Speaks On Tupac Accuser Ayanna Jackson VladTV Interview  (Read 872 times)

Unreal Beach Bum

2Relevant

Re: E.D.I Mean Finally Speaks On Tupac Accuser Ayanna Jackson VladTV Interview
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 02:48:22 PM »
fuck this fake fat piece of shit lets hear his response from when wack 100 was dissing pac and his mom oh yeah there isnt one

BeachBumUnreal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 02:36:34 AM »
fuck this fake fat piece of shit lets hear his response from when wack 100 was dissing pac and his mom oh yeah there isnt one

Yeah he been snaking for a minute now, bxtched up when Waco was being disrespectful

2Relevant

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 04:23:23 PM »

Yeah he been snaking for a minute now, bxtched up when Waco was being disrespectful

a long time hes been snaking fuck him and the inlawz if pac isnt in the convo these inlawz dont exist to anyone

MOBNigga06

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2018, 07:43:59 PM »
Hating on EDI is a a bad look.

Big up to EDI for this response.

Wonder what he means when he says that the full truth about Ayanna will come out eventually.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Unreal Beach Bum

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2018, 02:43:47 AM »

a long time hes been snaking fuck him and the inlawz if pac isnt in the convo these inlawz dont exist to anyone
True shit