Author Topic: VLAD INTERVIEWS THE HOE WHO ACCUSED 2PAC OF RAPE  (Read 1800 times)

Sccit

VLAD INTERVIEWS THE HOE WHO ACCUSED 2PAC OF RAPE
« on: January 30, 2018, 01:28:02 AM »

MOBNigga06

Re: VLAD INTERVIEWS THE HOE WHO ACCUSED 2PAC OF RAPE
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 09:05:44 AM »
Very interesting video. You can tell that she is a lying cunt. The sort of slut who goes around hoeing and yet likes to pretend she's a proper girl. Reminds me of the WC lyric: "looking for a nigga to save her with the virgin behavior when she done fucked every nigga from the Lakers to the Raiders."

Definitely one bad ass bitch too. Huge tits and cute face even now, she must have been real sexy twenty-four years ago.

One thing I've always wondered: was Pac right to believe (as he says in the phone call with Monster Kody) that she was working with Jack and Jimmy all along? Or was Pac too paranoid? Did anyone ever confirm this?
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 10:11:51 AM »
Gonzoe did a good clip speaking on this in which he explains the whole situation better than I've ever heard it explained before.

Basically:

Pac actually had some feelings for this girl, considered dating her seriously.

She fucked his friends while he was asleep.

Pac woke up and was upset with her for fucking his friends. Probably cursed at her.

She went crazy and got angry because she fucked these guys for nothing, and she lost Pac's interest. Then she makes the fake rape charge.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2018, 10:27:10 AM »
L for Vlad and whoever watched this bullshit lol

The following users thanked this post: snakeeyez

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2018, 11:09:09 AM »
Gonzoe did a good clip speaking on this in which he explains the whole situation better than I've ever heard it explained before.

Basically:

Pac actually had some feelings for this girl, considered dating her seriously.

She fucked his friends while he was asleep.

Pac woke up and was upset with her for fucking his friends. Probably cursed at her.

She went crazy and got angry because she fucked these guys for nothing, and she lost Pac's interest. Then she makes the fake rape charge.
Sounds about right

BIGWORM

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2018, 12:36:13 PM »
Guy's be very careful woman like this are always crying wolf when their feelings get hurt. Our rights are getting trampled on more than ever. When messing with these woman save your texts. Before you ghost a bitch or break up make you cross your T's and dot your I's. shits real...

The following users thanked this post: snakeeyez, Blood$

MOBNigga06

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2018, 11:39:54 PM »

Nah, it's not an L for Vlad. It's a bag for that nigga. Vlad is bout his money and he knows he's going to generate a lot of it by interviewing this hoe.

And as much as it's terrible to see these bullshit allegations slander the name of the GOAT twenty-four years later, it is good for Pac fans to finally be able to see the bitch that ruined his life.

A lot of characters connected to Pac's life are coming out of the woodwork now thanks to Vlad's money and A&E's money. I ain't mad at it.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

The following users thanked this post: snakeeyez

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 11:07:57 AM »

Nah, it's not an L for Vlad. It's a bag for that nigga. Vlad is bout his money and he knows he's going to generate a lot of it by interviewing this hoe.

And as much as it's terrible to see these bullshit allegations slander the name of the GOAT twenty-four years later, it is good for Pac fans to finally be able to see the bitch that ruined his life.

A lot of characters connected to Pac's life are coming out of the woodwork now thanks to Vlad's money and A&E's money. I ain't mad at it.

Vlad does get his paper but he's a sellout lol financial gain, moral loss

bouli77

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 02:07:27 PM »

I hate Vlad in general (sounds like a groupie, spreads gossip, sounds almost giddy at times, don't like the angles he chooses and his approach, kisses ass) but that's definitely not an L for him. that's potentially his biggest interview to date in terms of exclusiveness and scoop. this is bigger than any video he has ever dropped I think. and there's a demand for these types of videos. so you can't really blame Vlad for that, especially since all these rappers, including self righteous ones (Lord Jamar, etc.) are always doing videos with him.

when it comes to Pac though, all in all, all these videos help to paint and broader and clearer picture of his life. it helps see who's most likely bullshitting, who's not, etc.
I did watch the video, just out of curiosity. and in this case, Vlad seems to know his shit.

The following users thanked this post: dj coma

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 06:08:03 PM »

I hate Vlad in general (sounds like a groupie, spreads gossip, sounds almost giddy at times, don't like the angles he chooses and his approach, kisses ass) but that's definitely not an L for him. that's potentially his biggest interview to date in terms of exclusiveness and scoop. this is bigger than any video he has ever dropped I think. and there's a demand for these types of videos. so you can't really blame Vlad for that, especially since all these rappers, including self righteous ones (Lord Jamar, etc.) are always doing videos with him.

when it comes to Pac though, all in all, all these videos help to paint and broader and clearer picture of his life. it helps see who's most likely bullshitting, who's not, etc.
I did watch the video, just out of curiosity. and in this case, Vlad seems to know his shit.

I'm inclined to agree with all of that, but at the same time I'm not contributing to that particular fuckary by giving it a view to add to monetization lol they can make all the money they want to off it but none of it's coming from me 

first Bankroll Fresh's killer gets the spotlight now this cunt... Vlad has no shame

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2018, 06:18:23 PM »

I'm inclined to agree with all of that, but at the same time I'm not contributing to that particular fuckary by giving it a view to add to monetization lol they can make all the money they want to off it but none of it's coming from me 

first Bankroll Fresh's killer gets the spotlight now this cunt... Vlad has no shame

it's good in a sense that it helps us gauge what really happened....from what i got out of it, bitch probably was fuck up, was down for whatever through some conviction, ended up FEELING like she got raped and believing her own bullshit, when it reality she was jus a dumb bitch bein a hoe.

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2018, 10:57:04 AM »

bumping because I was right, the views on Vlad's channel are hella low for this bitch lol most of the parts didn't even crack 100K yet, first part (been out over a week) not even 500K :laugh:

I'm sure Vlad will still see a nice check here and there off this one since TMZ did pick it up too but he probably burned a lot of bridges by doing so
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:59:44 AM by Blood$ »

hrsmn_london

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2018, 11:33:09 AM »
She is gorgeous, but a stupid butch.

She can't remember whether they had sex on their dates. As if.