Author Topic: Mozzy - Spiritual Conversations EP - [Discussion Thread]  (Read 3092 times)

WestWestYA

Mozzy - Spiritual Conversations EP - [Discussion Thread]
« on: February 14, 2018, 01:20:56 AM »

1 In My Prayers
2 Remember (feat. YFN Lucci & E Mozzy)
3 No Choice (feat. Rayven Justice)
4 Interlude (feat. Phora & Terrace Martin)
5 Who I Am
6 Nobody Knows (feat. Jay Rock & Dcmbr)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 06:22:03 AM by WestWestYA »

Dogg Ly Dogg

Definitely lookin forward to everything Mozzy is dropping!  8)

Blood$

Definitely lookin forward to everything Mozzy is dropping!  8)

WestWestYA

Loved the fact he used pacs thugz mansion hook  8)

2Relevant

will give this trash a chance not really expecting much

Blood$

it's probably going to be better than Nipsey's album and the Black Panther soundtrack to be honest

Eddz

Anyone got some links to some of his better tracks because I see alot of hype for Mozzy but haven't heard anything that great from him.

Dogg Ly Dogg

it's probably going to be better than Nipsey's album and the Black Panther soundtrack to be honest

I think Nip gonna deliver something huge, it will hard to top that

WestWestYA

Anyone got some links to some of his better tracks because I see alot of hype for Mozzy but haven't heard anything that great from him.

And the list goes on and on and on and on....

Also so many other great songs but they don't have videos.

But first get his bladadah mixtape and his album 1 up top ahk is good starting point to get into mozzy.

The following users thanked this post: Blood$, Eddz

Blood$

download these albums:

1 Up Top Ahk
Fake Famous
Bladahdah
Yellow Tape Activities

Dogg Ly Dogg

I enjoyed Mozzy's first albums but damn "1 Up Top Akh" was on some other level, pure greatness, I wish he'll release that as a vinyl someday

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

I enjoyed Mozzy's first albums but damn "1 Up Top Akh" was on some other level, pure greatness, I wish he'll release that as a vinyl someday

for real, I've been hoping for the same

2Relevant

lol this isnt doing better then the ost or nip in sales or quality its going to come out then its going to be like it never came out i see this board hying this guy like hes the next big thing from the west and thats not saying much when you got 90% of the people here getting hyped bout some Senior Citizen rappers but i want to see what the hype is all bout like i said i will listen to the whole ep but im not expecting much

Sccit

lol this isnt doing better then the ost or nip in sales or quality its going to come out then its going to be like it never came out i see this board hying this guy like hes the next big thing from the west and thats not saying much when you got 90% of the people here getting hyped bout some Senior Citizen rappers but i want to see what the hype is all bout like i said i will listen to the whole ep but im not expecting much

Did you check 1 up top ahk

Blood$

just a little over a year ago when I posted Mozzy you were one of those people hyping him up lol

Mozzy has far more range and versatility than Nipsey

The following users thanked this post: WestWestYA