Author Topic: “Death Row Chronicles” Original Soundtrack To Be Released Soon  (Read 3079 times)

woof

Entertainment One announces the release of “Death Row Chronicles,” the soundtrack companion piece to the highly anticipated BET docu-series Death Row Chronicles.

The soundtrack features Death Row classics, rarities and unreleased tracks, and will be available digitally on all DSPs on February 23, 2018. One of the highlights is a never-released track performed and produced by Kurupt titled “Mental.” The track captures a great moment in time for the artist and the Death Row label. “Death Row Chronicles” was A&R’d by John Payne and Charles Book.

BET Networks’ Death Row Chronicles details the unprecedented rise, fall and redemption of Death Row Records with compelling interviews featuring Death Row insiders including co-founder, Marion “Suge” Knight. Viewers will also have access to never-before-seen archival footage. Part 1 and 2 kick off the six-part, three-night docu-series Tuesday, February 20, 2018 at 10:00PM ET.

With gripping testimony from Suge Knight, artists Kurupt, Michel’le, Danny Boy and others, in addition to unreleased footage and music from the Death Row vault, this series will take audiences deep inside the history of the renowned label and the legacy it left behind.

http://www.yoraps.com/news/death-row-chronicles-original-soundtrack-to-be-released-soon/

woof

Re: “Death Row Chronicles” Original Soundtrack To Be Released Soon
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 05:28:57 PM »

01. Sam Sneed Drug Related (4:10)
    02. Snoop Doggy Dogg Who Am I What s My Name (4:06)
    03. Snoop Doggy Dogg Murder Was The Case (3:38
    04. Lady of Rage Afro Puffs (4:47)
    05. Snoop Doggy Dogg Gin N Juice (3:31)
    06. Kurupt Mental (5:36) *
    07. Snoop Doggy Dogg Doggy Dogg World (5:39)
    08. Lady of Rage Sho Shot (4:27)
    09. LBC Crew Blueberry (5:07)
    10. Tha Dogg Pound New York, New York (4:50)
    11. Nate Dogg One More Day (5:18)
    12. Snoop Doggy Dogg G z And Hustlaz (4:36)
    13. Snoop Doggy Dogg May I (3:55)
    14. Tha Dogg Pound One By One (5:09)

The following users thanked this post: Marco

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 06:08:37 PM »
Intro - Death Row Chronicles
Drug Related - Sam Sneed
Who Am I What's My Name - Snoop Doggy Dogg
Train Tracks - (Interlude)
Murder Was The Case - Snoop Doggy dogg
Lady Of Rage - Afro Puffs
Criminal Intent - Interlude
Gin N Juice - Snoop Doggy Dogg
Mental - Kurupt
Edge Sprinter - (Interlude)
Doggy Dogg World - Snoop Doggy Dogg
Sho Shot - Lady Of Rage
March On - (Interlude)
Blueberry - LBC Crew
New York, New York - Tha Dogg Pound
Ambient Foreboding - (Interlude)
One More Day - Nate Dogg
G'z And Hustlaz - Snoop Doggy Dogg
Rzar Sharp - (Interlude)
May I - Snoop Doggy Dogg
One By One - Tha Dogg Pound
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 06:53:54 PM »
Is this the documentary that contains the new, and more complete Keefe D confession?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2018, 11:22:50 PM »
No songs from Dre? Can't they even release old songs from him now? Seems kinda odd that a Death Row soundtrack doesn't have any songs from him. I'm lookin' forward to hearin' that unleaked Kurupt song though. We all know that this soundtrack will flop, nobody wants to hear songs that have been released million times on different compilations. You're supposed to own the albums that these songs are from.

sofdark

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 01:05:43 AM »
No songs from Dre? Can't they even release old songs from him now? Seems kinda odd that a Death Row soundtrack doesn't have any songs from him. I'm lookin' forward to hearin' that unleaked Kurupt song though. We all know that this soundtrack will flop, nobody wants to hear songs that have been released million times on different compilations. You're supposed to own the albums that these songs are from.

Dre could sue them. I remember even Wideawake couldn't touch Dre's material.

dj coma

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 02:44:28 AM »

A judge basically gave the rights to The Chronic back to Dre because they fucked him out of royalties for many years.

Okka

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 05:31:29 AM »
They should've at least included "Natural Born Killaz" or "Keep Their Heads Ringin" on this or even the remix of "Deep Cover".

HighEyeCue

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 06:09:57 AM »
very weird that a Death Row Chronicles CD contains a Sam Sneed and LBC Crew track but no Dre :-\

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 07:36:41 AM »
Heard they're rebranding as Ath Ow for this release cos the D R E just ain't there  ;D

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM, dj coma

JeremyM

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2018, 03:33:51 PM »
Not a very exciting release, obviously, although old Kurupt songs are always welcome. For those interested, looks like the CD drops March 23rd.

k1000

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 10:33:48 AM »
Heard they're rebranding as Ath Ow for this release cos the D R E just ain't there  ;D

hard to catch but a afunny one  :)

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 11:23:43 AM »

hard to catch but a afunny one  :)

Damn 😂 lol
Took me some time

Jay Wallace

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2018, 06:13:11 PM »
They should've at least included "Natural Born Killaz" or "Keep Their Heads Ringin" on this or even the remix of "Deep Cover".

Death Row didn't own the rights to "Heads Ringin".  Priority does.

Okka

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 11:55:39 AM »

Death Row didn't own the rights to "Heads Ringin".  Priority does.

It was on Death Row's Greatest Hits LP though?