Author Topic: Death Row Chronicles - Pac’s Murder  (Read 1462 times)

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Death Row Chronicles - Pac’s Murder
« on: February 23, 2018, 12:25:19 PM »
After watching Death Row Chronicles, is there any question at this point who killed Pac and why he died? Are people like J Mix gonna silk try to come on here and spread nonsense? It’s all in the open. He got way too involved in the gang shit, took a beef upon himself, and got killed. Case closed. There were detailed confessions and recounts from Southsiders and MOB Piru.

2Pac is my favorite rapper of all time but it’s time we acknowledge that the last year of his life he was out of his element and got way too deep in something he had no idea about.

Thoughts on the documentary?

Jay Wallace

Re: Death Row Chronicles - Pac’s Murder
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 07:45:54 PM »
I see it as pretty conclusive. I'm sure it won't end the conspiracy theories but that's about as much of smoking gun as you're ever likely to get. 

sofdark

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2018, 07:17:52 AM »
It's Orlando and Keefe D's Southside Crips.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2018, 08:43:34 AM »
After watching Death Row Chronicles, is there any question at this point who killed Pac and why he died? Are people like J Mix gonna silk try to come on here and spread nonsense? It’s all in the open. He got way too involved in the gang shit, took a beef upon himself, and got killed. Case closed. There were detailed confessions and recounts from Southsiders and MOB Piru.

2Pac is my favorite rapper of all time but it’s time we acknowledge that the last year of his life he was out of his element and got way too deep in something he had no idea about.

Thoughts on the documentary?

I agree with you 100%. It's obvious that Orlando pulled the trigger while riding in a car full of Southside Crips. Any other theory is just ridiculous at this point.

The only thing that really remains debatable at this point is whether or not Puffy encouraged Keeffe D and his boys to kill Suge or Pac by putting money on their heads. Keeffe D says that Puffy did, and I don't see why Keeffe D would lie about that, since the whole rest of his account seems 100% correct to me.

The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Okka

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2018, 09:04:27 AM »
These Pac fanatics will never accept that even if it's the truth. They like to spend their time makin' up wild conspiracy theories.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 12:04:56 PM »
he's alive and well in cuba dude

queen 187killumcub

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2018, 12:14:56 PM »
hmmm I am real hesitant about doing this.But i am aware of some things you guys should know.I found it out by a guy that got his head blown off by the bloods..............maybe I shouldn't talk about this

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2018, 01:18:23 PM »
hmmm I am real hesitant about doing this.But i am aware of some things you guys should know.I found it out by a guy that got his head blown off by the bloods..............maybe I shouldn't talk about this

Yea bro those things are better kept to yourself

The following users thanked this post: queen 187killumcub

queen 187killumcub

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 04:40:16 PM »
sccit its amazing but I actually missed you.I know u still havent figured out who this is..........and btw I am a female

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2018, 05:48:53 PM »
sccit its amazing but I actually missed you.I know u still havent figured out who this is..........and btw I am a female

Do tell

MOBNigga06

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 07:00:02 PM »
I think people like EDI and Mopreme pretend that they don't know who killed Tupac because more money can be made if the situation seems more mysterious than it is.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 07:32:39 PM »
I think people like EDI and Mopreme pretend that they don't know who killed Tupac because more money can be made if the situation seems more mysterious than it is.

Or because they’re not snitches

queen 187killumcub

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 10:31:04 PM »
I will give you a hint sccit. I used to write a lot of poetry for people who had lost somebody.........