Author Topic: The DFW thread: The D.O.C, Erotic D and 6-2  (Read 33641 times)

Six-2 Music

Re: The DFW thread: The D.O.C, Erotic D and 6-2
« Reply #345 on: January 04, 2017, 03:41:51 PM »
Check out the Max Julian Music Experience Vol.1 by Six-2 @ www.soundcloud.com/the-real-six2

Six-2 Music

« Reply #346 on: February 02, 2017, 01:51:09 PM »
Check out the 15+ New Six-2 Songs (Some Previews) that have been add to my SoundCloud including the unreleased  Unforgiven by Six-2 & Dr.Dre at http://SoundCloud.com/the-real-six2 Please Share, Like, Follow, & Leave Comments

Six-2 Music

« Reply #347 on: February 19, 2018, 02:46:42 AM »
whut up Vader,you say you don't fuck with myspace,
but you steal all the songs off erotic d myspace with the download helper.
thats called a busta and by the way erotic knows.

ehhh,now you lost me  ;).... as you can see it's Ichi that has hooked up the tracks  ;)
Anyway,I have purchase every album I feel + I'm collector.
I paid 40$ for your solo album on Amazon,and has bid on the first Genacide. (That is priced 60$).
It's not about stealing,it's about getting what's out there and the quality is distorted anyway. So I see it as a preview  ;).
So when you and Erotic put out hard copies of your new shit,I will support it.  ;)

I just want to say Thank You to all my true fans,/friends,/family. I want to let you all know that I have a limited edition Physical CD's of Still Affiliated available now at www.six2.bandcamp.com I will be releasing limited edition signed copies that limited amounts of all previous CD's along with my new music I have on the way. Please stay up to date at https://m.facebook.com/six2music

Six-2 Music

« Reply #348 on: February 19, 2018, 02:48:14 AM »
whut up Vader,you say you don't fuck with myspace,
but you steal all the songs off erotic d myspace with the download helper.
thats called a busta and by the way erotic knows.

ehhh,now you lost me  ;).... as you can see it's Ichi that has hooked up the tracks  ;)
Anyway,I have purchase every album I feel + I'm collector.
I paid 40$ for your solo album on Amazon,and has bid on the first Genacide. (That is priced 60$).
It's not about stealing,it's about getting what's out there and the quality is distorted anyway. So I see it as a preview  ;).
So when you and Erotic put out hard copies of your new shit,I will support it.  ;)

I just want to say Thank You to all my true fans,/friends,/family. I want to let you all know that I have a limited edition Physical CD's of Still Affiliated available now at www.six2.bandcamp.com I will be releasing limited edition signed copies that limited amounts of all previous CD's along with my new music I have on the way. Please stay up to date at https://m.facebook.com/six2music
Sincerely Yours Six-2

Six-2 Music

« Reply #349 on: February 19, 2018, 03:16:00 AM »

Okka

« Reply #350 on: February 19, 2018, 03:18:56 AM »
Is This Six-2? Who produced "The Unfogiven"? I love that song.

Six-2 Music

« Reply #351 on: February 19, 2018, 03:27:40 AM »

It was produced by Dr. Dre.
Don't forget to check out my disqography at www.six2.bandcamp.com

Okka

« Reply #352 on: February 19, 2018, 04:23:23 AM »

Yeah, you got a lot of dope shit. I wish i could buy the actual CD's though and not just MP3 or FLAC files.

Six-2 Music

« Reply #353 on: February 27, 2018, 09:33:58 AM »

Yeah, you got a lot of dope shit. I wish i could buy the actual CD's though and not just MP3 or FLAC files.

You can get the physical copy of Still Affiliated Now on Bandcamp. Mac-A-Roni & G's & DFW Icon will be released in limited edition signed copies soon. Appreciate your Support.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #354 on: February 27, 2018, 10:42:18 AM »

You can get the physical copy of Still Affiliated Now on Bandcamp. Mac-A-Roni & G's & DFW Icon will be released in limited edition signed copies soon. Appreciate your Support.

8)
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !