Author Topic: SOB X RBE - GANGIN [Album Discussion]  (Read 1578 times)

WestWestYA

SOB X RBE - GANGIN [Album Discussion]
« on: February 23, 2018, 10:13:49 PM »

01. Carpoolin'
02. On Me
03. Anti Social
04. Lifestyle
05. Can’t
06. Stuck Up
07. No Discussion
08. Back To Back
09. Always
10. Paid In Full
11. God
12. Trust Me
13. Y.H.U.N.G
14. List
15. Once Upon a Time

Very dope album  8)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 10:19:03 PM by WestWestYA »

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: SOB X RBE - GANGIN [Album Discussion]
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 03:56:20 AM »
Announced like an album but sounded like a mixtape but it's still good though but if it's actually their real debut it doesnt reach my standard for an album

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 02:15:55 AM »
No Discussion  ;D ;D ;D
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

WestWestYA

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 05:09:28 AM »
No Discussion  ;D ;D ;D
Maybe i should of put Death Row in the Title  ;D

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2018, 11:21:44 PM »
jus copped, i’ll get back to y’all wit some thoughts, but i like what i heard from them so far

WestWestYA

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2018, 07:21:27 AM »

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2018, 03:43:31 PM »
My daughter listens to these guys. They're the local guys all the kids here in Vallejo love. I know people were pumped when they made the Black Panther OST.  Not my flavor, but its cool seeing a local group making it and getting recognition. They film a bunch of stuff out here.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2018, 03:44:35 PM »
My daughter listens to these guys. They're the local guys all the kids here in Vallejo love. I know people were pumped when they made the Black Panther OST.  Not my flavor, but its cool seeing a local group making it and getting recognition. They film a bunch of stuff out here.

how old is your daughter

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 09:14:30 PM »

how old is your daughter

My daughters 15. She's in HS. Crazy to think about. The old cliche is true. I feel like she was born yesterday. I had her right when I turned 21.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2018, 09:34:41 PM »

how old is your daughter

My daughters 15. She's in HS. Crazy to think about. The old cliche is true. I feel like she was born yesterday. I had her right when I turned 21.

that’s crazy .. you’re infinite/brian’s old school homie, right?

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2018, 11:03:24 PM »

how old is your daughter

Nah, I'm just some dude that loves music and that's been reading this forum for a while. I don't know anyone. I rarely comment.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2018, 01:50:51 AM »

how old is your daughter

Nah, I'm just some dude that loves music and that's been reading this forum for a while. I don't know anyone. I rarely comment.

i remember you .. you used to go by kane

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2018, 12:09:54 PM »

how old is your daughter

i remember you .. you used to go by kane

Yes, good memory. I'm surprised anyone would know that, considering I normally just read instead of comment.
I have a whopping 78 post in over 10yrs. And 3 are on this thread, lol.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2018, 01:52:34 AM »
finally gave it a listen

solid .. the flow gets repetitive at times, but it goes on some joints .. some cool production on here as well.

did have a mixtape vibe tho .. the song on black panther ost, for instance, sounded like a real album joint. but the budget prolly has somethin to do wit that.

overall, not bad .. right now i like always, stuck up, lifestyle, and anti social, but i only listened once so far.