Author Topic: eminem aint won shit with murder inc/ja rule  (Read 653 times)

KVB

Re:eminem aint won shit with murder inc/ja rule
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2003, 07:10:17 AM »
and 50 doin nothin but biting 'Pac.

So everytime someone remakes a song they are "biting" them?  Snoop was biting Slick Rick on "Lodi Dodi"?  Jay-Z was biting Slick Rick on "The Ruler's Back"?

Every bar 50 spat on "Hail Mary" was either directly copied or derived from one of 2Pac's rhymes. Not only did he bite from the OG "Hail Mary", his verse also included a large portion of 'Pac's rhymes from "Against All Odds". I find it funny when Eminem's claiming that "Ja's words being quoted in The Source, stealing 'Pac's shit like he just wrote it" and the next moment he's spitting a rhyme straight outta Tupac's mouth. This is the kind of contradictions I don't like, which has caused me to dislike this song. Yes, they were biting. So did Snoop on "Lodi Dodi", and Jay-Z too on "The Ruler's Back", Jay-Z to a lesser extent. In my opinion.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2003, 08:48:20 AM »

Every bar 50 spat on "Hail Mary" was either directly copied or derived from one of 2Pac's rhymes. Not only did he bite from the OG "Hail Mary", his verse also included a large portion of 'Pac's rhymes from "Against All Odds". I find it funny when Eminem's claiming that "Ja's words being quoted in The Source, stealing 'Pac's shit like he just wrote it" and the next moment he's spitting a rhyme straight outta Tupac's mouth. This is the kind of contradictions I don't like, which has caused me to dislike this song. Yes, they were biting. So did Snoop on "Lodi Dodi", and Jay-Z too on "The Ruler's Back", Jay-Z to a lesser extent. In my opinion.

I find it funny how someone listens to shit like u just described.. listenes to Ja claiming he's pac befor the track starts.. still won't find out what this track is all about..

don't u think Em n 50 are clever enough not to do what exactly what they blame someone for on the same track?

i simple ass 'forum-example'

a dude always writes with 'gangta-keyboard' and and tries to threaten people by claiming OG n gangbanger n shit.. and another dude tell him

biatch, thiz muziCc talk rite here stop
 actin all hardmu'fucka or elze imahave ta whuup yo bitchazz, dun think im playn.. u bout ta c ma gatz hollarin at yo lil triCc azz

would u blame him for doing exactly the shit he's blaiming that other dude for?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2003, 09:53:25 AM »
lyrical G is a ja rule groupie  ::)

lol pleeez, i aint gonna waste my time on gettin kalled a ja groupie

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2003, 09:56:52 AM »
lol I love this
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

bez

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2003, 10:06:52 AM »
for real, loose change was strickly dope IMO.  Just by that verse EM has alot to live up to, even if it is only Ja.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2003, 10:22:04 AM »
Quote from: Bez link=board=9;threadid=32728;st
art=0#msg372575 date=1051636012
for real, loose change was strickly dope IMO.  Just by that verse EM has alot to live up to, even if it is only Ja.

ya and he did.. Bump Heads was betta than loose change and it wasn't even serious

'me n Hailie dance to ya songs we like u' shit like that is just clowning, he didn't try to act hard like Ja did when he really is a bitch

don't overrate ja's shit just cuz it's way above the rnb tracks he usually does

Swifty Em and Obie ripped him without a doubt

Jome

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2003, 07:06:08 PM »

Yup.
But I still think there's gonna be a proper solo-diss from Em to Ja.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2003, 07:06:24 PM by Goldie Jome »

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2003, 07:17:03 PM »

Yup.
But I still think there's gonna be a proper solo-diss from Em to Ja.

yea there should be one

KVB

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2003, 04:41:52 AM »

I find it funny how someone listens to shit like u just described.. listenes to Ja claiming he's pac befor the track starts.. still won't find out what this track is all about..

Oh I get it, this track is all about biting 'Pac... Come on dude, Ja hit them hard with "Loose Change" and all they do on their response is bite old 2Pac lyrics, maybe changing a word or two here and there... I'm sure Ja could rip up 50 if he set his mind to it, as he is a much better battle rapper. If you compare "Back Down" to "Loose Change", 50 doesn't come close.

Sometimes you gotta be objective, and acknowledge a dope diss track when you hear one. I'm not a huge fan of Ja Rule either, but I calls em how I sees em. And tired of all these Eminem groupies... (naming no names)

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2003, 06:18:55 AM »

Oh I get it, this track is all about biting 'Pac... Come on dude, Ja hit them hard with "Loose Change" and all they do on their response is bite old 2Pac lyrics, maybe changing a word or two here and there... I'm sure Ja could rip up 50 if he set his mind to it, as he is a much better battle rapper. If you compare "Back Down" to "Loose Change", 50 doesn't come close.

Sometimes you gotta be objective, and acknowledge a dope diss track when you hear one. I'm not a huge fan of Ja Rule either, but I calls em how I sees em. And tired of all these Eminem groupies... (naming no names)

'come on dude' it isn't that hard.. this track is about Ja's bitin and at the same time it's a parody.. that's not what i guess but what I know.. like i said before they confirmed that in a mail to Dedicato

and I wasn't talking about what Ja might be able to do 'if he set his mind to it' but about 1.Eminem and Shady records rippin Ja 2.Eminem and 50 not just 'biting' Pac but clowning Ja Rule by 'biting' Pac.. so there's no need to trip

and Em is dope but he's far from being my fav artists and i wouldn't hate on nobody just for having beef with him.. u don't wanna tell me only Em groupies hate Ja and there's ANY lack of real reasons to hate him do u..?

dunno if u was refering to me but if so u betta come up with more than calling me an Em groupie cuz that's a joke

KVB

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2003, 07:05:20 AM »

'come on dude' it isn't that hard.. this track is about Ja's bitin and at the same time it's a parody.. that's not what i guess but what I know.. like i said before they confirmed that in a mail to Dedicato

and I wasn't talking about what Ja might be able to do 'if he set his mind to it' but about 1.Eminem and Shady records rippin Ja 2.Eminem and 50 not just 'biting' Pac but clowning Ja Rule by 'biting' Pac.. so there's no need to trip

and Em is dope but he's far from being my fav artists and i wouldn't hate on nobody just for having beef with him.. u don't wanna tell me only Em groupies hate Ja and there's ANY lack of real reasons to hate him do u..?

dunno if u was refering to me but if so u betta come up with more than calling me an Em groupie cuz that's a joke

It's all good, I'm not gonna argue more back and forth about this... you have your opinion and I have mine. Peace. ;)

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2003, 08:46:32 AM »

It's all good, I'm not gonna argue more back and forth about this... you have your opinion and I have mine. Peace. ;)

aight snitch so u see i was right..?

;) nah it's alright

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2003, 09:48:45 AM »
 And tired of all these Eminem groupies... (naming no names)

word the fuck up dawg

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2003, 11:47:29 AM »
I can't understand why people call it bitting when someone flips a 2Pac line or remakes one of his songs but when it's done to a Slick Rick or a Rakim it's paying homage or making a remake.