Author Topic: Trae Tha Truth - Hometown Hero (Tracklist)  (Read 476 times)

Marco

Trae Tha Truth - Hometown Hero (Tracklist)
« on: March 11, 2018, 06:10:14 PM »

1. "What About Us"
2. "Don't Know Me" featuring Young Thug
3. "I'll Be Fine"
4. "No Pressure" featuring Mozzy
5. "Dayz I Prayed" featuring Ink
6. "I Got It On Me"
7. "I Can't" featuring Lil Boosie & RaRa
8. "No Question" featuring Kim
9. "Shooter" featuring Money Man
10. "Better Dayz" featuring TI & RaRa
11. "Ain't Nuthin Better"
12. "I'm Still Around"

Trae Tha Truth, who is now also going by King Truth, is preparing for the release of his tenth studio album Hometown Hero. Today (March 6) he shared the tracklist for the project, which pays homage to Trae's love for H-Town's resilience in light of the disaster that swept the city in August.
The 12-track album sees features from Grand Hustle Records boss T.I. in addition to the eccentric Young Thug, who prefers to go by Sex, and Sacramento's Mozzy. Preorder Hometown Hero ahead of its March 16 release.
To hold fans over until album time, last week King Truth shared a single off of the project narrating the city's relief efforts in wake of Hurricane Harvey with "What About Us." He makes sure to not let others forget about the tragedy that struck over six months ago.

Trae continues to be hands-on with the city's relief efforts to this day through his Relief Gang initiative since Hurricane Harvey destroyed parts of Houston last year and has created an estimated $125 billion in damage. The Street King artist continues to be the voice of the people, whether it's taking a family fallen on hard times on a shopping spree or calling out organizations for not properly sharing donation money with citizens.
The 37-year-old was honored last week (Feb. 27) as part of Hurricane Harvey Heroes Day. Trae is also celebrated through his Trae Day (July 22), which has been going on for over a decade now.
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Marco

Re: Trae Tha Truth - Hometown Hero (Tracklist)
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 05:18:44 PM »
Album is out. 8)
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection