Author Topic: Mr. Doctor - Bombay  (Read 1416 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Mr. Doctor - Bombay
« on: March 22, 2018, 05:23:56 PM »
this shit had some bangers on it, who agrees?

johnnie360

Re: Mr. Doctor - Bombay
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 09:03:12 AM »
I agree. For me this was a highly anticipated album since the classic debut. When I picked it up the day it dropped, I expected it to be Bloccstyle. I was disapointed to see no Lynch, but after a time it grew on me. I combined my favorite tracks from this and Doc Holiday and have a great playlist.

Everything after Doc Holiday was awful though.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 10:26:46 AM »
It’s like his version of tha doggfather

Dope but still a far cry from his debut

johnnie360

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 06:20:15 PM »
It’s like his version of tha doggfather

Dope but still a far cry from his debut

You know that is true as hell. In my opinion Lynch Season of the sicc was much like the Chronic, And Set Ripn was like Doggystyle, the polished sound. I would definitly agree on Bombay being like the Doggfather.

snakeeyez

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 04:38:08 AM »
Very true.... Season and Bloccstyle were such classics...

Both Loaded and Bombay were greeted with disappointed from fans because they weren't on that level.

Loaded, however was still a classic to me... and actually became more of a favorite than Season (maybe cuz I was smokin hella trees)

Bombay though... that project was a huge disappointment and Mr. Doc disappeared after that.  Not being affiliated with BM and Lynch hurt the music because of the beef and the label issues that followed

NDub

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2018, 02:02:00 PM »
Bloccstyle is real real dope prod, classic !
WestCoast2K.com
Classic West Coast, G-Funk, Gangsta Rap, BayArea, Mobb Music

BayOnTop.net
BayArea and WestCoast Rap

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 10:18:11 AM »

Both Loaded and Bombay were greeted with disappointed from fans because they weren't on that level.

Loaded, however was still a classic to me... and actually became more of a favorite than Season (maybe cuz I was smokin hella trees)

Bombay though... that project was a huge disappointment and Mr. Doc disappeared after that.  Not being affiliated with BM and Lynch hurt the music because of the beef and the label issues that followed

what beef did mr doctor have w BLH or BM?

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 10:55:34 AM »

what beef did mr doctor have w BLH or BM?

He snitched and lynch stopped fuckin w him

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2018, 01:08:22 PM »
is the snitch thing proven tho?  he sure did dissapear

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2018, 03:48:04 PM »
is the snitch thing proven tho?  he sure did dissapear

Yea it’s well known, it’s the reason he vanished