Author Topic: Spice 1 - Amerikkka's Nightmare  (Read 649 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Spice 1 - Amerikkka's Nightmare
« on: April 30, 2003, 01:14:51 PM »

Spice 1 – Amerikkka’s Nightmare

1. D-boyz got love for me…Evil sounding production.  Spice laces the track with some dope rhymes and E-40 appears for a tight verse.  4/5
2. Face of a desperate man…Smooth production.  Spice’s flow goes perfectly with the beat.  A+ hook.  5/5
3. Strap on the side…Nice production with a G-funk twist of high pitched squealing.  Dope flow.  Great hook.  5/5
4. Jealous got me strapped…Trunk rattling bass.  Piano loop fits well into the song.  Both 2Pac and Spice 1 put down some dope lyrics.  4/5
5. Tell me what that mail like…Beat is light-sounding and melancholy.  It goes well with his lyrics.  4/5
6. Doncha runaway…Spice’s rhythm matches well to the dope production of the track.  Catchy hook.  4.5/5
7. Hard to kill…Spice spits some rapid fire lines here.  Method Man appears for a good  verse.  3.5/5
8. Nigga sings the blues…Laidback beat, but Spice lights it up with some fast flowing verses.  Nice hook.  4/5
9. You can get the gat for that…Track has an overall gangsta feel to it with the production.  Tight lyrics, but production is lacking.  3.5/5
10.   Bustas can’t see me…Track starts out with his trademark “187” said over and over.  It fades into the tight ass production.  Evil hook.  4.5/5
11.   Murder ain’t crazy…Fairly simple production, but Spice’s lyrics on point.  4/5
12.   Stickin’ to the G code…Old school sounding beat with a mix of newer production.  Flow is decent.  Good chorus.  3.5/5
13.   Give the G a gat…Good production.  Nice flow.  G-Nut appears on the track and lays down some tight lyrics.  4/5
14.   Three strikes…Lighter kind of beat.  Good flow by Spice.  3.5/5
15.   You done fucked up…A tight ass diss track aimed at Messy Marv.  Spice tears rips him up.  4/5

OVERALL…4/5
A great album by Spice 1.  Tight production accompanies dope lyrics on every track.  Production starts to lack on the second half of the album, but Spice’s lyrics stay consistent throughout.  Subject matter stays pretty much the same, but Spice 1 manages to make it interesting.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
Re:Spice 1 - Amerikkka's Nightmare
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 01:59:51 AM »
classic album to me
10 of 10
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

mamlook

• Lil Geezy
  • A Phawk Ni99a
Re:Spice 1 - Amerikkka's Nightmare
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 03:41:43 AM »