Author Topic: 2PAC ORIGINAL LINER NOTES FOR MAKAVELI ALBUM- DISSING DRE, NAS, JAY-Z, KIM, ETC.  (Read 3218 times)

Sccit

The following users thanked this post: kuruptlon

dnjp4life

This is savage!
I really wonder if 2Pac would have included it when the album was due to drop in March 1997 if I recall correctly, especially since he was cool with Nas and the hate for everyone else might have died down a bit with the passage of time.
Interesting post, thanks for putting it up.

MOBNigga06

This is one of the dopest things I've ever seen.

How did this leak?

Love to see Pac riding in on his bitch-made enemies from the grave.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

-Davizz-

This is one of the dopest things I've ever seen.

How did this leak?

Love to see Pac riding in on his bitch-made enemies from the grave.

It will be on sale next week: http://www.gottahaverockandroll.com/Tupac_Shakur_Handwritten___Signed_Original_Controv-LOT24317.aspx
Bid starts at 30k.

SuperSpider

Why would anyone spend more than a cent on this sheet of paper with scribbles on it?

Sccit

Why would anyone spend more than a cent on this sheet of paper with scribbles on it?

because it’s an important piece of hip-hop history perhaps

-Davizz-

First of all because it has a value! Those are the originals handwritten credits of the last "mysterious" 2Pac album and they surfaced only after 22 years.
Even if the one who will buy it may could care less about 2Pac, I think it is a good investment.

SuperSpider

I've got a Brooklyn bridge that 2Pac stepped on in '94 for sale to whoever drops 30 racks + on these liner notes  :tupachappy:

Sccit

I've got a Brooklyn bridge that 2Pac stepped on in '94 for sale to whoever drops 30 racks + on these liner notes  :tupachappy:

30k ain’t shit for that tbh, i’ll he shocked if it goes for under 300,000

dj coma

I don't see this going for over $100k, but we'll see.

Sccit

it’ll be worth 500k easy by 2020

dj coma

What difference would 2 years make?

Sccit

the value of the dollar keeps goin down vs the value of collectibles go up

OriginalVersion

Some...not all. 2Pac shit is a hard sell. I had the "From Broke N*gga To Made N*gga Made Only by Death Row" 2Pac poster...I couldn't get more than $50 for it.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

Some...not all. 2Pac shit is a hard sell. I had the "From Broke N*gga To Made N*gga Made Only by Death Row" 2Pac poster...I couldn't get more than $50 for it.

can’t compare a poster to a one of a kind piece of memorabilia brodie