Author Topic: 2PAC ORIGINAL LINER NOTES FOR MAKAVELI ALBUM- DISSING DRE, NAS, JAY-Z, KIM, ETC.  (Read 3217 times)

OriginalVersion

I've got a Brooklyn bridge that 2Pac stepped on in '94 for sale to whoever drops 30 racks + on these liner notes  :tupachappy:

30k ain’t shit for that tbh, i’ll he shocked if it goes for under 300,000

I don't see this going for over $100k, but we'll see.

it’ll be worth 500k easy by 2020

What difference would 2 years make?

the value of the dollar keeps goin down vs the value of collectibles go up

Some...not all. 2Pac shit is a hard sell. I had the "From Broke N*gga To Made N*gga Made Only by Death Row" 2Pac poster...I couldn't get more than $50 for it.

can’t compare a poster to a one of a kind piece of memorabilia brodie

Posters fall in the same realm. 2Pac stuff just doesn't sell like it use to. The value just isn't there anymore due to how much his relevancy has declined. And there's so much memorabilia out there - that there's not much value.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

Sccit

I've got a Brooklyn bridge that 2Pac stepped on in '94 for sale to whoever drops 30 racks + on these liner notes  :tupachappy:

Some...not all. 2Pac shit is a hard sell. I had the "From Broke N*gga To Made N*gga Made Only by Death Row" 2Pac poster...I couldn't get more than $50 for it.

Posters fall in the same realm. 2Pac stuff just doesn't sell like it use to. The value just isn't there anymore due to how much his relevancy has declined. And there's so much memorabilia out there - that there's not much value.
Tupac’s high school love letter sold for $35,000 just a year back.
l

OriginalVersion

l

Right but its value as that are going to be stuck like that for the next fifty or so years - and rise very little because there's just no hype behind it.

Sccit

l

Right but its value as that are going to be stuck like that for the next fifty or so years - and rise very little because there's just no hype behind it.

u might be right wit the direction rap is heading.. but legends in other genres ala elvis, michael, etc... their shit increases by the year, maybe because there’s no fuckboys like lil xan to pour salt on their legacy. i still think pac shit has value tho.. i was slangin the green press of all eyez on me for 100 bux like hot cakes.

OriginalVersion

l

u might be right wit the direction rap is heading.. but legends in other genres ala elvis, michael, etc... their shit increases by the year, maybe because there’s no fuckboys like lil xan to pour salt on their legacy. i still think pac shit has value tho.. i was slangin the green press of all eyez on me for 100 bux like hot cakes.

Michael's legacy is well taken care of by John Branca and company because the dude is a legit mastermind when it comes to finding ways to incorporate Michael into different things entertainment wise. The only thing I worry about with Michael is catalog wise. A good bit of it was leaked to certain hackers years ago. Other than that, he's the king of pop and will maintain value. Elvis has old white people, plus he's the "king". So, he'll always maintain value. 2Pac should go down as king of rap and get as much value as the two others but there has been such piss poor handling of all things pertaining to him. Its rather sad. Rap is a declining genre as well (at least its not pop rock or alternative rock - hey!), so that won't help the value either. 2Pac has value, just not as much as it once did. Between 2000 - 2010 2Pac shit was as good as gold when it came to selling. Those were the golden years.

Ban bet. Put your account up. You win I get banned, you lose you get banned.

Sccit

Or I can just ban you now and spare the dramatics

You're chicken, gotcha!

Sccit

You're chicken, gotcha!

i don’t really think it’s guna go for that much .. and why the hell would i take a ban bet when i run this forum? smh sit down brodie.

i don’t really think it’s guna go for that much .. and why the hell would i take a ban bet when i run this forum? smh sit down brodie.

i don’t really think it’s guna go for that much ..

Is that you Game? Exclusive footage of Sccit "running this forum" :P

Sccit

i was exaggerating, young eyeball .. how my nuts taste tho? like shit?? be honest

i was exaggerating, young eyeball .. how my nuts taste tho? like shit?? be honest

Sccit

can’t spell eyeball without the balls and the 2 L’s

I know you wanna Scc it but you can't play with this yo yo. Take your L and keep it moving. I'm big dangerous, you're just a little vicious and make this place look bad with your antics. Run along now, shoo!  8)

Sccit

I know you wanna Scc it but you can't play with this yo yo. Take your L and keep it moving. I'm big dangerous, you're just a little vicious and make this place look bad with your antics. Run along now, shoo!  8)

this faggot just said “i’m big dangerous” lmfao