Author Topic: All Snoop Doggy Dogg & 2Pac Songs  (Read 2060 times)

shmosh

Re: All Snoop Doggy Dogg & 2Pac Songs
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2021, 03:41:53 AM »
So can anyone here give me an overview of all the songs they did together and even more important the different versions there are ?
Of course there are the classic cuts 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted & Wanted Dead Or Alive. So much for the official shit everyone knows. Then they were like 3 Songs from that One Nation Album I think (World Wide Dime Piece, They Don't know You & Just Watchin), "If Theres A Cure" & "Street Life". Don't know of more, but maybe you can tell me some more songs. And it would also be cool if you could tell me all the different versions of the last 5 songs i named.

Here's the full list of all of them that you can get your hands on (as in leaked or released):

Snoop Dogg - Just Watchin' (Feat. 2Pac, Tha Dogg Pound, Soopafly & Charlie Wilson)
Snoop Dogg - Street Life (Feat. Prince Ital Joe, Val Young & 2Pac)
Snoop Dogg - Out the Moon (Boom, Boom, Boom) (Feat. The LBC Crew, Tray Deee, Soopafly & 2Pac)
2Pac - All Bout U (Feat. Snoop Dogg, Dru Down, Nate Dogg, Hussein Fatal & Kadafi)
2Pac - 2 Of Amerikaz Most Wanted (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
2Pac - If There's A Cure (Feat. Snoop Dogg) (Freestyle)
2Pac - Only Move 4 Tha Money (Feat. Snoop Dogg, Bad Azz & Daz Dillinger) (Original Version)
2Pac - Life's So Hard (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
2Pac - Wanted Dead Or Alive (Feat. Snoop Dogg & Charlie Wilson)
2Pac - International (World Wide Dimepiece) (Feat. Snoop Dogg, LS, Greg Nice & Asu) (Original Version)
2Pac - The Untouchables (Feat. Bad Azz, Snoop Dogg, E.D.I. & Kadafi)
2Pac - Pac's Life Remix (Feat. Snoop Dogg, T.I. & Chris Starr)

Plus there's a rumoured couple more like a studio version of If There's A Cure etc