Author Topic: I Killed Blacks To Free My Wife (Posting Just Because Some Of You Hate It)  (Read 196 times)

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
'I killed blacks to free my wife'

April 29 2003 at 11:39AM

De Wet Kritzinger has admitted to having shot dead three people on a Pretoria bus in 2000, but pleaded not guilty to three charges of murder and four of attempted murder on Tuesday.

"I believed that by shooting dead innocent black people on a bus I would obey my promise to God," he said in a statement read to the Pretoria High Court by his counsel, Harry Prinsloo.

Kritzinger had hoped he would be killed so his former wife could remarry. It was his belief that it would be wrong for her to remarry if he was still alive.

"I had to die so she could be free."

'I believe the Western white nations are the chosen people of God'
Kritzinger said the shooting was not racist. He did not hate other nations, but he hated the Jews, whom he called the descendants of Satan.

"I believe the Western white nations are the chosen people of God."

After the incident in January 2000, Kritzinger fled and lived in the mountains near Patensie, in the Eastern Cape, for six months.

He then went to Modimolle (Nylstroom) in Limpopo, where he lived and worked using the pseudonym Jan Pretorius. Police arrested him there in September last year.

At the start of Tuesday's proceedings Judge Deon Basson found Kritzinger mentally accountable and fit to stand trial. This followed a report drawn up by three psychiatrists stating that the 30-year-old had no mental disorder or defect and could realise the wrongful nature of his crime.

The trial continues. - Sapa

Sub-Z

thats pretty cool man

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Damn this only proofes that it isnt always the Islamic religion who can set people on the wrong road...
40oz Graphire

TheSheriff

Yeah man, this guy is a hero, those black motherfuckers all deserve to be shot.

TheSheriff

Yeah man, this guy is a hero, those black motherfuckers all deserve to be shot.

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
Jezus! What a first-class fool we got here!
Welcome tot the land of the free, home of the brave.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.