Author Topic: J. Cole - KOD (Discussion Thread)  (Read 3024 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: J. Cole - KOD (Discussion Thread)
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2018, 12:19:52 PM »
I haven't seen anything like that. If anything, people who weren't really huge Cole fans really became fans of him because of this album. What I've actually seen on the internet is the kids from like 15-21, who are fans of Lil' Pump talking like you. Except you replaced Lil' Pump & XXXtencion with Daz lol.

But even in some alternate universe where they aren't fucking with the first half of album because he low key trolls the new generation, while making bangers, there's no fan of the genre who can't fuck with

Kevin's Heart
BRACKETS
Once An Addict
Friends
Window Pain

Those 6 alone would make any actual Cole fan love this album lol.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2018, 12:45:07 PM »
I haven't seen anything like that. If anything, people who weren't really huge Cole fans really became fans of him because of this album. What I've actually seen on the internet is the kids from like 15-21, who are fans of Lil' Pump talking like you. Except you replaced Lil' Pump & XXXtencion with Daz lol.

But even in some alternate universe where they aren't fucking with the first half of album because he low key trolls the new generation, while making bangers, there's no fan of the genre who can't fuck with

Kevin's Heart
BRACKETS
Once An Addict
Friends
Window Pain

Those 6 alone would make any actual Cole fan love this album lol.

http://www.thecoli.com/music/j-cole-kod.1066/reviews

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2018, 03:29:37 PM »
the coli has the most best people and the most best musical opinions that have the final say, believe me *Trump voice*  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2018, 06:03:43 PM »
the coli has the most best people and the most best musical opinions that have the final say, believe me *Trump voice*  :laugh:

lol?

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2018, 12:28:03 PM »

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2018, 11:30:13 AM »
dead end hip hop sounds about right, never even heard of them lol also where's their review for Daz?  :laugh:

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2018, 01:07:24 PM »
dead end hip hop sounds about right, never even heard of them lol also where's their review for Daz? :laugh:

lol straight outa correa's playbook brodie

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2018, 02:08:59 PM »
dead end hip hop sounds about right, never even heard of them lol also where's their review for Daz? :laugh:

lol straight outa correa's playbook brodie

hey at least Cole's album was good enough to be reviewed by these dudes  :P

I skimmed the video and even though I don't agree with some of the points I do respect it

Invincible

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2018, 05:43:36 PM »
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 05:47:02 PM by Invincible »