Author Topic: Crooked I Announces Slaughterhouse Departure  (Read 4151 times)

OriginalVersion

Re: Crooked I Announces Slaughterhouse Departure
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2018, 01:21:46 PM »
Congratulations on the sobriety, Crooked Intriago! Its a shame to see such a great group end like this but such is life.

Funny how a Lowlife like plug is talking about life here...
Fuck outta here you fucked up dirty ass cunt hoe!!!

Dude....just shut up. Go flare your nostrils elsewhere...you will never get Still An MC OG.

I got this cheapy ass song and The Boss Album, eat a fat one dirty ass slut...

if u want it, pm me...i got that shit. fuck that faggot ass tanner, i don't like people holdin out on shit like that feelin like they special.

LOL. Its all there if you know where to find it. I mean, even Ferhat could get his hands on it if he just put his mind in the right place. Not on a message board talking shit to me.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++

OriginalVersion

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2018, 01:40:02 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2018, 02:49:52 PM »
i still don't get why glass house was recorded if the label doesn't intend on dropping it....why let the project get so far?

something must've happened behind the scenes

Because Shady is where you go to get held back & die. That's why I feel bad for Conway & Westside Gunn lol.

Hopefully it'll leak one day.

Avalanche

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2018, 09:05:22 AM »
boss album being out there... is this a validated statement?

SuperSpider

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2018, 12:16:54 PM »
boss album being out there... is this a validated statement?
No, not for the public.

1nce was blind

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2018, 02:20:04 PM »
Any chance someone on here has "Boss & a Gangsta"? It was up on Youtube years ago but I didn't convert it & now I can't find it. I still have yet to hear "I'm still an mc" (OG Version). I have only heard part of it on a Slaughterhouse performance vid & the beat sounded pretty tight. I wonder if Crook still works with Komplex at all? & where has Jim Gittum been? It would be supremely dope if someone could pm me a link for that B.O.S.S. album if in fact some peeps on here have it.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2018, 02:50:40 PM »
Any chance someone on here has "Boss & a Gangsta"? It was up on Youtube years ago but I didn't convert it & now I can't find it. I still have yet to hear "I'm still an mc" (OG Version). I have only heard part of it on a Slaughterhouse performance vid & the beat sounded pretty tight. I wonder if Crook still works with Komplex at all? & where has Jim Gittum been? It would be supremely dope if someone could pm me a link for that B.O.S.S. album if in fact some peeps on here have it.

Jim retired, pretty much. He did a gospel album and then basically just left music. He owes me two to three beats for doing his website back in the day, but I never cashed out. Also, yes someone please up Boss and A Gangsta.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2018, 08:26:01 AM »
Anyone here who is bragging they have stuff, and are asking people to pm them about said stuff, throw the links up here.  If you really 'have it' and really 'don't care', then share it with everyone.  Walk the walk instead of talking the talk. 

SuperSpider

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2018, 02:53:47 PM »

I gotchu for "Boss & a Gangsta", give me a couple of days to get home and I'll upload it and post the link. Still an MC (OG) exists ONLY as that live concert recording and anyone who claims to have any other versions of it is a liar. As far as the BOSS album V2DHeart used to say (years ago) that there were a couple of posters on this forum he knew about that had the BOSS album, however I seriously doubt they are still around unfortunately

The following users thanked this post: snakeeyez

OriginalVersion

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2018, 08:47:14 PM »

I gotchu for "Boss & a Gangsta", give me a couple of days to get home and I'll upload it and post the link. Still an MC (OG) exists ONLY as that live concert recording and anyone who claims to have any other versions of it is a liar. As far as the BOSS album V2DHeart used to say (years ago) that there were a couple of posters on this forum he knew about that had the BOSS album, however I seriously doubt they are still around unfortunately

I keep in touch with someone who was one of the sources for the BOSS album as well as other rarities we've received over the years in the music sharing community. Some of the people who have it still lurk, but none are active on the forums like that. The problem is forums have become outdated and everyone is focused on other social media.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2018, 08:48:12 PM »
Please, someone tell that weirdo to quit talking shit and stalking me. Its a bit weird for someone to dedicate almost every post they make towards someone. That's some borderline homoerotic shit.

SuperSpider

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2018, 11:21:49 PM »
I keep in touch with someone who was one of the sources for the BOSS album as well as other rarities we've received over the years in the music sharing community. Some of the people who have it still lurk

Ok, i'll play along with this. Assuming you keep in touch with that person how come you don't have the BOSS album yourself? And if you do have it, why haven't you shared it with the rest of us? And just don't tell me the person you keep in touch with is Gabriel, lol

OriginalVersion

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2018, 11:47:14 PM »
I keep in touch with someone who was one of the sources for the BOSS album as well as other rarities we've received over the years in the music sharing community. Some of the people who have it still lurk

Ok, i'll play along with this. Assuming you keep in touch with that person how come you don't have the BOSS album yourself? And if you do have it, why haven't you shared it with the rest of us? And just don't tell me the person you keep in touch with is Gabriel, lol

I love Crooked, but I've never been interested in paying for anything. That and this cat don't like to share. The source isn't Gabe. You may be familiar with Kay.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2018, 10:32:20 AM »
If I'm gay, you're Rupaul. Your obsession with me is pretty gay dude.

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2018, 02:24:41 PM »
Slaughterhouse were pretty gay dude, didn't live up to the hype and it was always the wacker rappers in that group that managed to sound dope (compared to the historically dope emcees in the group).  Desperate for commercial success was wack. Dunno bout unreleased Crooked, could be dope if it's at his pinnacle, could be wack if it's Slaughterhouse level.

The depressed album could be dope.
The tune about Crook's dead uncle wasn't classic, if it's at that level it wouldn't be classic.
No disrespect, rapping about someone past on is hard.

Hope this doesn't happen to HRSMN.

This post prolly makes no Cents.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...