Author Topic: Crooked I Announces Slaughterhouse Departure  (Read 4150 times)

SuperSpider

Re: Crooked I Announces Slaughterhouse Departure
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2018, 04:12:43 PM »
The tune about Crook's dead uncle wasn't classic, if it's at that level it wouldn't be classic.
No disrespect, rapping about someone past on is hard.

Hope this doesn't happen to HRSMN.

This post prolly makes no Cents.

Are you talking about the Goodbye joint, cause it was a really good song considering the theme of it. What is it you are hoping not to happen to HRSMN? That group would never be on Slaughterhouse's level in anything, be it lyrically or commercially or impact or relevancy-wise. And yes, Kurupt, Ras Kass, Killah Priest and Canibus are dope MCs

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2018, 06:24:47 AM »
All of this back and forth and STILL not ONE link to any song that was being bragged about has been posted........

SuperSpider

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2018, 08:14:16 AM »
All of this back and forth and STILL not ONE link to any song that was being bragged about has been posted........

what songs have been bragged about exactly?

1nce was blind

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2018, 10:02:14 AM »
Yo SuperSpider will you still be able to post a link for "Boss & a Gangsta" or have you decided not to? You commented that you would need a couple of days to get home but if you still haven't made it home or have been too busy then I understand. I can be patient when necessary I'm just really looking forward to getting that song.

SuperSpider

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2018, 01:18:08 PM »
Yo SuperSpider will you still be able to post a link for "Boss & a Gangsta" or have you decided not to? You commented that you would need a couple of days to get home but if you still haven't made it home or have been too busy then I understand. I can be patient when necessary I'm just really looking forward to getting that song.

http://www.hulkshare.com/qrnryzewxuod/crooked-i-boss-and-a-gangster

enjoy fam

The following users thanked this post: 1nce was blind

Francisco14

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2018, 07:26:48 AM »
Does anybody have cdq of THROW YO HANDS UP ????

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2018, 06:33:16 PM »

Still An MC OG
Stiil An MC OG DJ Premier RMX
BOSS Album.

Props for posting Boss and A Gangsta. One man followed up.  Hopefully the others will follow suit.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:35:23 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

SuperSpider

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2018, 11:27:12 PM »

Still An MC OG
BOSS Album.

Props for posting Boss and A Gangsta. One man followed up.  Hopefully the others will follow suit.

For the millionth time:
Still An MC OG - DOES NOT EXIST APART FROM A FANS' LIVE CONCERT RECORDING that's up on youtube, track was never recorded in studio
Stiil An MC OG DJ Premier RMX - NO SUCH THING EVER EXISTED
BOSS Album - No one's going to post a free link to the BOSS album just like that, don't waste your breath

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2018, 11:00:59 AM »

Still An MC OG
BOSS Album.

For the millionth time:
Still An MC OG - DOES NOT EXIST APART FROM A FANS' LIVE CONCERT RECORDING that's up on youtube, track was never recorded in studio
BOSS Album - No one's going to post a free link to the BOSS album just like that, don't waste your breath

Never said I thought they would be leaked.  It was asked what songs were being bragged about as someone having, and those were the songs.  I have no idea if they truly exist or not.  People claimed to have them, so that's all I was saying, put up or shut up.  It was cool you posted your song at least.  Definitely means more in a back and forth argument than name calling.  You stepped up, you put your money where your mouth is, was just waiting to see if the others would follow suit.  As far as I'm concerned, you came out of this the bigger man because you actually backed up what you said. 

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: November 05, 2018, 11:25:54 AM »

Still An MC OG
BOSS Album.

For the millionth time:

how are u so sure of this?

SuperSpider

« Reply #40 on: November 05, 2018, 12:20:48 PM »

Still An MC OG
BOSS Album.

For the millionth time:

Never said I thought they would be leaked.  It was asked what songs were being bragged about as someone having, and those were the songs.  I have no idea if they truly exist or not.  People claimed to have them, so that's all I was saying, put up or shut up.  It was cool you posted your song at least.  Definitely means more in a back and forth argument than name calling.  You stepped up, you put your money where your mouth is, was just waiting to see if the others would follow suit.  As far as I'm concerned, you came out of this the bigger man because you actually backed up what you said. 

Exactly because you have no clue whatsoever what you are talking about I gave you the answers to your queries. I don't need to put any money where my mouth is because I am not looking to prove anything especially to people that only ever ask for stuff with zero contributions. "1nce I was blind" asked nicely for a song he was looking for and I hooked it up, it costs me nothing. No one will follow suit with material that simply doesn't exist, or is beyond their reach as is the case with the BOSS album.

Still An MC OG
BOSS Album.

For the millionth time:

how are u so sure of this?
Sccit, man, you don't have to believe me if you don't want to, I'm just trying to save people time chasing non-existent material. I've got my sources and I've dedicated years to my collection. There are a few private collectors who have some material they just won't share outside the circle, but even taking them into account there's no one with a fuller/more complete collection than mine.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:23:20 PM by SuperSpider »

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2018, 01:29:24 AM »
I didn’t realize there was a track list for BOSS. It’ll come out like Say Hi To The Bad Guy at some stage, but no one will care about it by then. Untouchable was always the one most people wanted

SuperSpider

« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2018, 01:19:01 PM »
I didn’t realize there was a track list for BOSS. It’ll come out like Say Hi To The Bad Guy at some stage, but no one will care about it by then. Untouchable was always the one most people wanted
Which tracklist are you referring to, because there's a number of them